Irish COTY19: Cunt of the Year Log Thread 2019

If Andrew La TouchƩ Cosgrave can be nominated then anyone can I suppose.

HOTY so.

That was a cuntish act

Simon Harris TD.

3 Likes

Dreadful

To be honest Balbec where will you start PC ??

In the corner.

1 Like

Who do you move ??

Iā€™d say Itā€™s a toss up between Mul and Gillane. Could see Gil at 14, free taker as well. Flanagan on the half line. The Dow hasnā€™t a hope of starting. Itā€™s all very fluid. Great to see.

2 Likes

Mayweather

Iā€™m still oblivious to this Irwin cuntentryā€¦

To be very honest about it at the start of the year I thought this would be the last weā€™d see from Graham and at best heā€™d have an impact role only. But heā€™s never been better and on current form will not be outed. I genuinely canā€™t see who gives way for Casey

1 Like

Itā€™s just incredibly stale banter mate, the place is awash with it

1 Like

The whole forward line could give way to Casey, he is the best forward ye have, he will 100% start

Thatā€™s not the way Kiely works. Iā€™m not saying Casey wonā€™t start but to assume he will is wrong

1 Like

Heā€™s no fool, heā€™d be a fool to leave his best forward on the bench

Yeah, just like in 2018.

Best forward ?? On what evidence at senior IC level do you say that ?

Casey is a wonderful talent and I believe will be a serous IC forward but he will have to dislodge a few proven incumbents.

Itā€™s an opinion mate, while he was on the field last year he was possibly Limerickā€™s best forward,
But just an opinion, if you think he wonā€™t or shouldnā€™t be a starter we can disagree then

He did well overall last year when coming on but the incumbents donā€™t deserve to be cast aside yet . He will have to win the jersey . That is healthy .