Crash... bang... wallop

That’s the sound of larryduff writing off not one but two cars on the roads of Fingal this morning. Glad to see you’re in one piece anyway kid.

fuckin hell larry - hope you are alright

please god can the yellow car be ok

I’m afraid not NCC. Larry might be ok but “the bee” is no more I hear.

Not too far from your gaff where it happened. Larry maintains he held the racing line but the oncoming car on the correct side of the road maintains otherwise.

Hope larry is alright - been in a few crashes myself and they aint fun to say the least.

[quote=“therock67”]I’m afraid not NCC. Larry might be ok but “the bee” is no more I hear.

Not too far from your gaff where it happened. Larry maintains he held the racing line but the oncoming car on the correct side of the road maintains otherwise.[/quote]

where did it happen?

On the coast between your gaff and the motorway.

Mac, this thread has been specifically setup to take the piss out of Larry. Express your commiserations elsewhere.

dodgy enough road , glad LD is okay- pissed off the bee is gone- i loved that damn thing

It was only a matter of time. Just when he thought he had her tamed she took off like that. A fine car but a mind of her own.

hes obviously in severe shock if the horrific punning on the pork crisis is anything to go by

actually just thought of one myself

[quote=“dancarter”]hes obviously in severe shock if the horrific punning on the pork crisis is anything to go by

actually just thought of one myself[/quote]

Dub drivers are particularly naive when it comes to any manly activity Dan like driving in hazardous conditions. After wondering why they ended up stuck in a wall after breaking going into a corner they’ll spend the afternoon whinging to Joe Duffy about the corporation not gritting the driveway of their corporation flat complex.

Fair enough, sorry for your trouble larry, ye stupid cunt

to be fair, the roads around fingal are like an ice rink at the moment.

although the rest of us can manage to keep it between the ditches.
(too far?)

[quote=“treaty_exile”]to be fair, the roads around fingal are like an ice rink at the moment.

although the rest of us can manage to keep it between the ditches.
(too far?)[/quote]

I’m surprised they have roads in Fingal to be honest

id say the fact that we have our own language & we are Irelands primary horticultural region is more surprising to some of the muldoons here

Pikeman and I were just discussing this last night you’ll be surprised to hear. The Northside of Dublin being the farming capital of the capital.

I won’t even ask about the language - I spoke to enough lads from Balbriggan, Swords and Lusk over the past few years :rolleyes:

[quote=“Mac”]Pikeman and I were just discussing this last night you’ll be surprised to hear. The Northside of Dublin being the farming capital of the capital.

I won’t even ask about the language - I spoke to enough lads from Balbriggan, Swords and Lusk over the past few years :rolleyes:[/quote]

lusk ,the naul, rush etc - wild out there

Whats the story with that St Margarets place? Would Coolock be classed as Fingal or is it one of those places you just prefer to forget about?

coolock isnt fingal - in fact there are a few places in administrative fingal I wouldnt consider Fingal

st margarets?what about it

[quote=“north county corncrake”]coolock isnt fingal - in fact there are a few places in administrative fingal I wouldnt consider Fingal

[/quote]

FFS cornflake…it is either Fingal or or it isn’t…That is a very a la carte attitude to have…Coolock is Fingal, end of…