Crypto and Trading Thread

:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Oh yeah

2 Likes

Up something savage today.

How is this one doing?

Bitcoin has passed the 8k barrier now. 10k wont be too far away at this rate.

To answer you question I bought in @ $0.30 per BAT. Its now at $0.36 per BAT :slight_smile:

I would hold on to those BAT. I was a holder briefly during the 2017 boom then I lost interest in it but I’ve been seeing a lot of ads online lately for the Brave browser so that’s obviously a good sign for it.

This spike is nuts. I wonder is there good news coming from the SEC or does someone somewhere think that the world economy is about to collapse.

Its gone up another $100 since my post earlier :smiley:

1 Like

I wonder if the news that alibaba have been granted permission to start banking hasnt kicked this off.

500 XLM now worth $75 :grin:

1 Like

Not so clever now.:tired_face:

Whats wrong?

We’ll be back :cold_sweat:

No interest in bitcoin — but the technology behind it interests me —

Anyone up to speed on blockchain?

it’s next on the list for me. I haven’t had time to learn it yet but it’s on the radar

I’m doing a course with work over the next few weeks and blockchain seems to be a big part of it. I’ll fill you in once I know more :slight_smile:

1 Like

I hope you are buying plenty of Funfair at $0.05. I get a score a month. My retirement fund when it gets going eventually.

1 Like

Am I right in saying it’s still under developed in Ireland? - from the small bit I read about it, it appears to be the future … It can change the face of business - but also education — the cogs are moving here - Learn and be curious - deep dive - deliver results etc. etc.

I own about 15k FunFair coins at the moment. I might top up by another 5k.

The price is too low to let the opportunity pass.

They were trading at 20cent each during the boom.

1 Like