Cunt of the Year 2017

Iā€™d like to think that I wouldnā€™t but every situation should be judged on its merits.

The taxpayer footing the bill for both.

@mikehunt - if you found 50 quid on the ground, would you hand it into a Garda Station or keep it?

Both are defrauding the tax payer.

I know of 2 people on here who partook in insurance fraud which resulted in higher premiums for everyone else.

Shame on them, eh @mikehunt ?

To think they exaggerated their loss to get a few extra quid from the insurance company. Bastards

I wouldnā€™t give the Guards the steam of my piss, if I found 50 euro Iā€™d give it to charity.

1 Like

Thatā€™s @Mac nicely clamped.

2 Likes

Do you believe insurance companies would drop their prices if these bogus claims were eradicated?

I do Mike

1 Like

Console, CRC or GOAL ?

Possibly but not by the amount of the fraudulent claims they claim to suffer.

Thatā€™s a very worthy cause Mike. Hope you find ā‚¬50

1 Like

Ah shit lads. I found 50 quid on Sunday on the outer fields in malahide castle and kept it.

1 Like

No fraud in CRC pal.

You little dancer. I lost ā‚¬50 there on Sunday. Thought it was gone forever. Where will I meet you mate ?

Ah delighted. What notes were there and where did you lose it? Iā€™m only asking cos 3 of my Bros lost money there as well and one of them is in lanzarote.

1 Like

Of course not. They just collected money door to door across north Dublin for the CRC and it went to their CEO and board. Not fraud though. Just a well worked FF slush fund.

2 Likes

No fraud. Why do we expect our top executives and politicians to work for free in this country?

CRC is a magnificent organisation, providing invaluable services and Kiely built it from next to nothing. Heā€™s entitled to be paid for it.

Thanks for agreeing with me on the non fraud aspect. Dead right on all the rest too, despite being set up in 1953 it was a pure joke shop until Paul Kiely got involved. Fair play to him. It was only right the entire board resigned in his honour.