Cunt of the Year 2017

A sounder bloke you could not meet, John Creedon would be incapable of cuntishness. The most alright of alright sorts, it reflects badly on anyone nominating him for this award.

2 Likes

Cork man in overly protective of cork man shocker

1 Like

Ah here we both know it was a mistake you made after a tiff on the internet. Stop digging now or give a reason for the nomination. Being the genuinely nicest guy in the media is not a valid reason.

1 Like

Creedon is a wanker. Nominations don’t need to be explained. His nomination stands.

Mairead Ronan. The cunt.

Why are you calling her that it’s just odd

1 Like

Because I’m nominating her for cunt of the year. Ergo she’s a cunt.

Jesus what’s wrong with you Cork cunts today?

Ill allow it

1 Like

Why is she ?could you be a bit more pacific?

2 Likes

But why call her Mairead Ronan? Who the fuck knows who that is. I’d to Google her

:grinning:

My apologies, nee Farrell.

1 Like

Strange to nominate someone for coty but don’t give any reason…

Misogyny.

Had to look it up…

contempt for, or prejudice against women or girls. Misogyny can be manifested in numerous ways, including social exclusion, sex discrimination, hostility, androcentrism, patriarchy, male privilege, belittling of women, violence against women, and sexual objectification.[1][2] Misogyny can occasionally be found within sacred texts of religions and mythologies, and various influential Western philosophers and thinkers have been described as misogynistic.[

There is a grand tradition of nominating people without reason, no reason is required. There are no rules on this thread and it doesn’t need a cunting moderator so fuck off and don’t ruin this one too :rollseyes:

1 Like

Don’t mind him @Locke he’s a dead set against the cork lads today for some reason

Ok so. I nominate Colm “woolly” Parkinson.

2 Likes

Paraic Clancy

Pauric

Even more of a cunt so.