Cunt of the Year 2017

Yes.

2 Likes

Whatever cunt in RTE putting together Henry’s clips had to just had to show his goal against Limerick in 07 .Cunt

I was right behind it and Brenans goal

I was right above it. Top tier in the canal end. And a fucking Kilkenny wife. Long road home that night

Ouch. A friend of the sister is married to a Kilkenny man. She’s a Tipp woman. The ignorant fucker wouldn’t give her a lift home after the 2010 final he was so pissed off

10 Likes

From the county that gave up Phil Hogan, and you’re surprised?

1 Like

They are neanderthals in Kilkenny.

Well I couldn’t not give the wife a lift home.

Twas very fucking quiet in the car though

Wasn’t that the year they won the five (5) in a row and equalled Tipperarys record ?

1 Like

Behind/Above it I was on premium when you think of it though if that shaughs free went in, after being dominated ( was it jj on the line?) we actually could have been back in the game. Ollie Moran was brilliant only forward that stood up

In fairness. Kilkenny had us at arms length after the first ten minutes. They had the gears to up it.

That defensive play from the kk fb line in the 2nd half was unreal cool as you like and limerick battled hard in midfield in the 2nd half

I am still convinced to this day that the roar when we came out onto the field got the player’s nervous. I have been to twenty All Irelands and have never witnessed anything like it. Even Kilkenny people tell me that they didn’t even witness anything like it

1 Like

The kk team then came out and walloped us.

i went to most all ireland finals back then

Armagh Dublin &Tyrone ans made a lot more noise

6 Likes

Possibly. I’ve never been to see the bogball.

Tyrone v Armagh 2003 was the noisiest of all-time.

Real fans.

1 Like

Clare in 1995 was the biggest roar of all time

3 Likes

I had a great view of Noel Hickey hacking down Mike Fitz