Cunt of the Year 2017

Who is Jackie Tyrell guys and what has he done?

I hope this isnā€™t some game of thrones shite.

New president of the IFA. Think he believes that farming has a bright future

I read an extract from his book in the Indo today. The way they described putting teams away came across as cuntish but it was probably honest.

1 Like

Has a new book out now called ā€œThe Warriors Codeā€

Ffs.

1 Like

Fergal Horan.

Who is he?

Why would he even have a book out though? Who would go into a book shop and buy that book?

Well obviously the publishers are confident people out there will buy it. Heā€™s a hurling legend. What do you think no one will buy it because you have no interest in it?

Iā€™ll be looking forward to buying Jackieā€™s book. Of all the super stars that played under Cody heā€™s up there with the most coherent of them and has already given some great insight in The Irish Times into the set up under Cody and also the mindset of the individuals before and after wins and defeats. Iā€™d say itā€™ll be entertaining. I have Shefflins book here somewhere that Iā€™ve never opened, probably wonā€™t either.

1 Like

Pretty much. Hardly going to be that insightful and I canā€™t imagine he will have that many exciting stories to tell. Have you read Shefflins. Wasnā€™t exactly William Hill stuff. Tell you what have a read of it and give us a review.

Tyrellā€™s article earlier this year on the art of defending was must read material and something you could apply to football as well as hurling. I think Malachy clerkin ghost writes for him but the basic premise is always decent.

I think Jackie is hamming it up a bit but itā€™s an interesting insight all the same.

We wouldnā€™t look crooked at Cody

http://www.independent.ie/sport/gaelic-games/hurling/we-wouldnt-look-crooked-at-cody-36094445.html

Amazing how sportsmen remember those quotes ver batim.

1 Like

Ah be the fuck. What a cunt. Hey lads, if you feel that strongly about it donā€™t bother playing.

4 Likes

Does stephen refuse his gpa grant?

1 Like

Michael Lyster

1 Like

SeƔn Kelly MEP.

1 Like

SeƔn is a gentleman.