Cunt of the Year 2017

yes they did

Supermacs Guy AKA Joe Canning

4 Likes

What that cunt Geldof did to Michael Hutchence pretty much led to his suicide,Yates was no better.

Johnny Irishman AKA Johnny Glynn.

The sort of drunk muckmonster who crashes the wedding reception of somebody he knew years ago and decides it would be hilarious if he staggered up to the top table and made the groom’s speech.

The David May of Galway hurling, except at least David May wasn’t a 6 foot 6 inch gloved man-mascot.

1 Like

The bitterness and jealousy towards successful Irish people is astounding.

1 Like

What??

Ronan keating.
How has he not won this yet?

1 Like

Geldof was responsible for Hutchincon having a wank?
Iv heard it all now.

2 Likes

Agreed. Everyone needs to lay off @Brimmer_Bradley

Shane Ross

Ruth Coppinger - abortion seeking scumbag

4 Likes

Could you answer this please. Geldof is a despicable cunt so I’m expecting something juicy.

"After Hutchence’s death, Geldof and Yates each gave police statements on the phone calls they exchanged with Hutchence that morning but did not volunteer their phone records. Yates’s statement on 26 November included “He was frightened and couldn’t stand a minute more without his baby … [he] was terribly upset and he said, ‘I don’t know how I’ll live without seeing Tiger’”. Yates contended that Geldof had repeatedly said, “Don’t forget, I am above the law”, referring to his influence since Live Aid. Her statement said that she had informed Hutchence of the custody hearing being adjourned until 17 December, and that consequently she would not be bringing their daughter out to Australia as previously intended. Yates indicated that Hutchence said he was going to phone Geldof, “to let Tiger come to Australia”.

Geldof is a cunt, but fuck off. Hutchence fucked himself up.

1 Like

What’s the problem with Geldoph? He’s harmless

2 Likes

He was brave enough to speak out agin the ira. Unforgivable in the eyes of the pretend ira lads.
What geldof did for all those black babies was special.

2 Likes

Conor notorious McGregor.

1 Like

A truly outstanding field this year.

Johnny Doyle

Mick fennelly