Cunt of the Year 2018 is now sorted

Sean Cavanagh.

tony Obrien putting in some hard yards here trying to win this prestigious trophy

Nothing wrong with what he says there. Nothing at all. And this cervical cancer storm whipped up by the media may contain a lot more froth than substance. Double jobbing was his major fault. The smear tests I’ll reserve judgement.

did you not see the memos from 2016?

No.

Irrespective, a screening system will have false positives and false negatives. The question here is whether due diligence was done on the outsourcing, whether or not that outside service was fit for purpose.

I see nothing wrong with that letter. The four month delay is a different thing.

that’s not denied. the issue here is

1. he lied about his date of awareness of the problem.
  2. the strategy was on protecting the institution.
  3. looking at a media and legal strategy rather than asking how many people will this affect and what will the effects be on them and how can we help them.
3 Likes

Spot on.

that’s why we’re on the big bucks pal!

Receiving a letter about, and being aware of, are different things altogether.

Flatty, when you’re that high up you’re getting paid for your judgement, spot the danger and react appropriately. You get a letter, you are on notice. If you didn’t read it right, or react appropriately, you fucked up and didn’t do your job. Fitzgerald the same with the emails she received on the treatment of McCabe.

5 Likes

its not a letter, its a memo and as its a memo its something that has been brought specifically to your attention for you either to note, make a decision or to take action.

you cant just ignore it or skim it.

1 Like

actually, now that I think about it, Leo would definitely have had knowledge of this as it would have had to come under the standing risk item on the managerial management board agenda once it came into DOH

Wayne Barnes for wrecking the game and handing 22 bigger cunts a trophy.

Ineligible

1 Like

I’m nominating Mayo manager Stephen Rochford on the basis of his treatment of Ger Cafferkey.

Now I’m fully aware of “Ger Caff’s” limitations but in 20 years perhaps a son of Caff’s might say “Daddy did you play for Mayo much”. His reply would be interesting.

“I was middlin’ enough, got selected a few times, got roasted a good few times as well but wasn’t deemed good enough to handle the Baysht”.

I don’t know what club he’s from but I’ll fucking have a good bet it ain’t Breaffy or Ballintubber. Whatever modicum of self-confidence Cafferkey had in the past is surely shot to shit after yesterday.

stick to the EPL mate

Whoever those 2 cunts commentating on the Royal wedding for RTÉ are