Cunt of the Year 2018 is now sorted

The cunt should be jailed.

1 Like

He reckons heā€™ll be able to keep working away under ā€œsupervisionā€
If someone doesnā€™t get struck off for that, something is badly wrong. Even the independent assessor was couching their phrases though.

2 Likes

Cian Oā€™Neill.

1 Like

Kildare County Board

Judge Martin Nolan.

Nolan, Lowery or the entire collective of cunts that vote for him. Hard to know.

2 Likes

Richard Duffy, the tramp that booked a heap of Papal tickets to burn them outside the Phoenix Park in August. I hope someone leathers the head off of him.

11 Likes

Iā€™d a look on his Facebook page there. Heā€™s some little fanny alright.

The phrase ā€œthe head of a cuntā€ was invented for that man

1 Like

Thereā€™s a long conversation on his Facebook page that starts like this:-

Stephanie Morrissey: If you feel so strongly about the church why did you have both your children christened and why didnā€™t you even try to get the older one into a non denominational school? I can think of 2 non Catholic schools within walking distance from artane (and she cycles anyway) that you didnā€™t even bother trying to get her into. Your convictions are not half as strong as youā€™d like people to believe.

Richard Duffy: Because my problem is with the upper organisation, not people of faith. Because I respect peopleā€™s faith including my partnerā€™s faith, and we came to an agreement to give our children an experience of religion so that they can draw on that experience when making their own decisions about faith.

I actually just fucking despise these cunts. Our ancestors went through the famine without taking the soup because they thought if you believe in something itā€™s worth standing up for. I left the Catholic Church because I thought that was worth standing up for. If @anon61956325 wants to cut someone, this is the lad. @Cicero_Dandi is right, the countryā€™s fucked with fucking virtue-signalling snowflake cunts who canā€™t face responsi ā€¦blah ā€¦blah ā€¦ blah ā€¦ seethe

10 Likes

His problem isnā€™t the ā€œpeople of faithā€ so he will burn tickets in order to stop ordinary people of faith going to a once in a generation event involving their faith?

2 Likes

Yeah thought the same.
Iā€™d love to have a right go at the cunt but Iā€™m not on Facebook and use my daughters Facebook to occasionally have a snoop.
Iā€™d say heā€™d be fairly surprised if an 11 year girl called him a gowlbag and challenged him to a fist fight.

3 Likes

Sheā€™d probably flatten the snowflake cunt.

1 Like

Give her a hurley and sheā€™d make shite of him.

Stephanie Morrissey has mugged the cunt off there.

1 Like

:rofl:

Missed it. Your word is good enough for me. Whadidhedo?

Never knew TFK had a Braille function you blind cunt.

I love you too harry. Up the rebels.

1 Like