Cunt of the Year 2018 is now sorted

Just watch the sunday game. This will give you an idea.

Sorry. I thought you were on about Fitzgibbon. Yea I saw OGrady. Fuck him.

2 Likes

heā€™s still sour he got asked why he couldnā€™t get us out of 1B

1 Like

Justin McCarthy

Franny Cantwell, Village legend

cc @cluaindiuic

1 Like

Mickey Harte

Stupid cunt isnā€™t brave enough to admit he was full of shit.

6 Likes

Liar liar pants on fire.

Michael D. Higgins.
He turns up at events, quickly croons something that sounds poetic and esoteric which no-one can be bothered thinking about or remembering, before buggering off in a car which is far too big for himā€¦
Heā€™s like a wizened great aunt who keeps a bag of clove rocks at hand and whistles the rosary constantly. He should be wearing black suede desert boots while pulling a tartan shopping trolley.
The number of times heā€™s says ā€œdelightfulā€ would shame the campest snowflake shop assistant in brown thomas.
Without the ā€˜Dā€™ he would never have been taken seriously in any walk of life.
Weā€™re always being told that he was ā€œutterly charmingā€. He was utterly charming on the late late, he was utterly charming at the embassy and he was utterly charming when he met the Queen. Itā€™s just as.well heā€™s utterly charming, how else would he get away with it. Sure half the country is utterly charming
He turned up at the seams heaney centre in Bellaghy and started spouting his own poetry. I might as well have turned up at George Bestā€™s funeral and done some keepie uppies.

I admit that he comes a poor second to mickey harte, but Iā€™m of the view that harte should have a lifetime achievement award thereby making him ineligible.

8 Likes

The President turning up at events and saying things, the gall of him!

:smile:

1 Like

I made my point. Your simplistic interpretation is your own problem.

1 Like

bump

What more would you expect the president of ireland to do? Heā€™s made some powerful speeches, thereā€™s more to him than poetry

1 Like

There isnā€™t even poetry

He just presented the Galway Plate there. Donā€™t know if he said delightful or not.

Simon Harris

Please explainā€¦???

Ben foden

1 Like

Heā€™s from the Village. Played in goal for kk at minor, early 90ā€™s. Unless thereā€™s another Franny Cantwell

Good shout- anyone who forces someone to return to live in Tipperary must be a cunt.

4 Likes

I knew that wouldnā€™t last, he always looked like a typical English rugby cunt, like will carling.

1 Like