Cunt of the year grand final 2012

did I say it did? cunt. :guns:

[quote=“Gman, post: 734431”]That should have no bearing on a 2012 competition ffs sake

did I say it did? cunt. :guns:[/quote]

Well then stop trying to hijack the thread with irrelevant posts :angry:

who made you the thread police? get the fuck out :guns:

good point gman. it just shows that D’arcy is a cunt for the ages.

D’Arcy for me.

No votes yet for James Reilly, very unfair on the man. Now I feel as if I’ve thrown my vote away.
:frowning:

I have strong feelings for or against any of these cunts

:strokechin:

Tweed and Quinn are well beyond cunts. This award is for the McIlroys and Darcys of this world.

Ray D’Arcy is inoffensive and is not deserving to be in with this, never mind leading the poll in the final. Why is there a cycling administrator in this as well. Some of you need to have a good look at yourselves. Is there a group of posters on here recently that have been as insufferable as the cycling crew?

What act has Darcy committed in 2012 to be hated so much?
Is it the enda Kenny promise or what?

Similar pat mcquaid, what exactly has he done? I would have thought for having been a very small cog in the roche and Kelly cover up that around here the alright sort would be more his home.

Agreed, Richie Sadlier and his cuntish ways are far more deserving than any of those named above

Darcy will always be a cunt. Reilly is just a simpleton. McIlroy will have plenty of years to win this award. McQuaid is a no mark. Quinn is a simpleton cunt but represents the greatest shower of stupid cunts I’ve witnessed in my lifetime out marching. However, Tweed is at a different level to all these. He was already an uber cunt but the revelations in 2012 finally catapulted him back into our attention. Its his only shot at realisticly winning it and who would be more deserving than this utter utter cunt.

I’d urge anyone who hasnt voted yet to go for Big Davie. Darcy and McIlroy would take pleasure in knowing a load of people hate them. They’ll have many more years in the limelight. Both already have threads dedicated to them running for a few years now. And long may they continue. Not cunt of the year stuff, just regular consistent cuntishness.

Absolutely, none of them have any redeeming features whatsoever.

i think Ive backed Darcy enthusiastically every other year. He is just an utter cunt of a human being and has been for many many years. But I only heard him speak once this year, granted it was enough to make my blood boil, but being out of the country has its benefits.

Therefore the biggest cunt in Irish society in 2012 was a man who made the country and the rural bumpkins that populate his fiefdom a laughing stock. His sheer brass neck and contempt for the laws of the land make him the outstanding candidate. His cuntishness was so great that a judge sent him to prison for his antics in court.

It would also be fitting tribute to the rise and fall of the Celtic Tiger, if one of its main cheerleaders suffered the ultimate fall from grace.

Ladies and Gentlemen, Sean Quinn is the cunt of the year.

David Alexander “Davy” Tweed[1] (born 13 November 1959 in Ballymoney, County Antrim) is a convicted paedophile, former Irish rugby international and a Traditional Unionist Voice councillor on Ballymena Borough Council.

While not doubting Davy Tweed is a cunt, he has no real affect on my day to day life. If it weren’t for here, and the few days he spent in the news, he wouldn’t have registered on my radar.

You could say the same about Eddie Halvey and Terry Prone, The Runt

Hardly, Terry Prones deformed mug was on VB almost every week.

+1

Darcy wouldn’t even register on my radar to be honest. I don’t listen to his show which is probably the reason. I used to like him on The Den back in the day.