Bono - CUNT

If I was in Britain Iā€™d consider voting Tory. They have a lot of good policies, Europe excepted. I particularly like their willingness to deal with welfare fraud and desire to move towards a private healthcare system.

[quote=ā€œHBV*ā€][I] a sense that violence was around the corner.

was often being beaten to within an inch of your life by roaming gangs [/I]
[/quote]

yet more failures in society in dublin, they shouldhve gone the further inch in this case

I hear Bono eats labrador puppies for lunchā€¦

the cunt appears in the season finale of entourage ā€¦ wanker ā€¦

He was just helping Mattie out. That last ep was a right star fucker of a show. Very poor season tbh.

http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-sf2p/v235/52/68/1255324800/n1255324800_30007045_586.jpg

U2ā€™s free concert to celebrate the 20th anniversary of the fall of the Berlin Wall has angered some Berliners.

Organisers have erected a barrier around the site of the concert which will block the view for those without tickets.

The move has triggered outrage from Berliners and tourists alike, all of whom see the irony in building wall around a concert dedicated to the wall that has come down.

ā€œItā€™s completely ridiculous that they are blocking the view,ā€ said Louis-Pierre Boily, 23, who said he came to Berlin even though he failed to get tickets.

Several hundred people have gathered by the roughly 12-foot metal fence, draped with a white tarp that blocked off the view of the stage from the street.

Some 10,000 tickets were made available online for the Irish rockersā€™ free show and they were snapped up in just three hours.

The Berlin Wall fell on November 9, 1989, ending almost 30 years of Cold War division between the communist East and the democratic West.

MTV was not available to comment.

They should have got the Chinese to build the wall.

http://media.southparkstudios.com/img/content/season6/611.jpg

[quote=ā€œFlanoā€]They should have got the Chinese to build the wall.

http://media.southparkstudios.com/img/content/season6/611.jpg[/quote]

:rolleyes: everyone knows you canā€™t get the Chinese to build a wall without the damn mongols coming along and trying to knock it down

God-damrit, how come every time us Chinese put up a wall, stupid Mongorians have to come and knock it down?

What generation snowflake cause will Bono namecheck on Saturday night, the Dalai Lama? The Burmese lady? The lad in China who died of the liver cancer? Trump?

3 Likes

I have a little feeling that Bono will go with some mentally ill woman who thinks she is stuck inside in a manā€™s body.The snowflakes are going stone made for this stuff.

Got offered two freebies for Saturday night. Refused them

3 Likes

:clap:

Just got offered six free tickets and took them.

I wonā€™t be attending myself but Iā€™m sure @GeoffreyBoycott, @Wrigley_Field, @The_Scouse_Cafu, @GV_Wright, @hill16bhoy and @sidney_waddell will all have a great night.

1 Like

I hope they do. Bar a handful of songs, I just donā€™t like their music

Ryanair seat charges.

What a wanker you have for Chief Executive!

What you gonna do about it?

2 Likes

Tenner says this lad

I can see it nowā€¦ Bono announcing to the crowd that he has a very special guestā€¦Una Mullally entering stage leftā€¦ Bono embracing her and lifting her hand in the airā€¦ā€œfuck ryanairā€ they both shout the crowd lapping it upā€¦Una will then regale the crowd with how she got one over on Ryanair buy not checking her bag inā€¦people will talk about the moment for years to comeā€¦the day Bono and Una spoke truth to powerā€¦

3 Likes

Heā€™s at it again!