Cunts on Bikes

It’s a higher percentage of middle aged white rugby dads

Thankfully I don’t know of anybody who matches that description and rides a bicycle

This Bike Karen isn’t happy the car stopped to let him by

Cyclists are a weird, weird bunch.

He seems to be seething the guy didn’t try to knock him down.

5 Likes

A bonkers section of society. People on bikes wishing wishing wishing for something bad to happen. Their frustrations in life take over and it’s very sad.

Extremely dangerous for the normal people in cars making the world go around and looking after their kids.

3 Likes

That lad going around in cork looking for rows is followed by mutual followers on twitter so I’d see some of his videos, but he is an awful fella to antagonise people. He’ll cycle as slow as possible in the middle of his side of the road, and then speed up when they go to pass him. Or if he sees a car turning off or pulling in, he’ll speed up and brake at the last second and have a big shouting match with the driver. Goes out of his way to find conflict and create problems.

I remember another fella like him in dublin, one video he was going around a bike lane on a roundabout like it was a velodrome, just flying around and getting all shitty with people turning off then. These lads will under cut a car and fly up the inside as the car is turning off and then act all angry that they didnt spot them zooming up a blind spot. He’ll be badly injured someday and probably get a big payout. He could slow down and be cautious of all the really shit drivers, but that wont garner as many comments on twitter.

4 Likes

Leisure cyclists mate

A very long winded way of saying vmbuild segregated bike lanes

2 Likes

These Bike Karen’s won’t use them.

Social media really is fertiliser for growing cunts. They always existed but now these lads are starring in their own snuff movie revenge fantasy their cycles pockmarked by increasingly frequent verbal aggressions. And it’s always men. White men. Flaunting their white male privilege.

2 Likes

Who are these lads, (yer man in Cork), have you a link to his videos?

https://twitter.com/righttobikeit?t=Y3K-39G41ffQNR9MTTPQ1g&s=09

Is yer man from cork. I went to find the other videos posted in this thread but the users have deleted all their videos or made them private, presumably from the backlash off cagers.

Yer man from Cork gets a lot of shite, but you’ll see in a lot of them hell be braking or speeding up to exacerbate a situation. He’d be 100% not in the wrong, but he could also go around not putting himself in situations too. There would be enough lunatics driving erratically and dangerously without adding to it.

Bells that can be heard from a reasonable distance are mandatory on bikes in Ireland.

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy what would you have on your bike in terms of a bell. End

:smirk: :smirk:

white solid lines as you try & turn to use a toucon crossing, deary deary me

Poor guy…my heart goes out to him.

2 Likes

yes, its upsetting

Can the poor dote not understand the cycle path?? Sounds a bit simple.

I’d be more inclined to cycle myself only for the fact that every cyclist seems to be in a state of semi permanent simmering rage. Who needs the stress.

2 Likes

The irony of a cyclist stopping on a green light

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR