Cunts on Bikes

I lived between Lucan village and Adamstown and had a 2 month old bike robbed last year. Just buy a second hand one.

He’s already bought one. Where was your advice a few days ago?

Where was your advice re living in Adamstown?

2 Likes

They never got started on phase 2 thank God. Relaunched at €190k a couple of weeks after I got the deposit back and didn’t sell at that price.

3 Likes

Good advice. @Bisto has one for sale. It’s practically brand new.

6 Likes

That’d be their own fault so as for some bizarre reason a lot of cyclists think it’s ok to undertake a vehicle turning left. Still, at least they would’ve died with a misplaced sense of vindication I suppose.

That would be fine if I be hgv indicated or indicated in time which they often don’t. They also can have defective mirrors with massive blind spots. In general they shouldn’t be in cities during day light hours.

2 Likes

Who stole this cunt’s logins?

What the fuck are you trying to say here?

@Joe_Player

Lay off guys.

I saw a massive sign on back of a truck the other day. If you cant see my mirrors I cant see you. Should be on all of them as standard

a lot do but its the responsibility of the cyclist to be aware

safety first guys

1 Like

Blaming a whole lot of people for their own deaths. Classy. (You gobshite)

1 Like

You think cyclists are within their rights to undertake vehicles turning left, bro. You’re part of the problem.

2 Likes

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PEssgMQ1O_k

A lot of bikes in Dublin are sold with invisible force fields built into them so the cyclist can do things that to the naked eye look downright foolhardy.

3 Likes

Here’s a tip. If you are on a small piece of plastic and metal don’t go up the inside of a large vehicle which could potentially turn left and crush you.

2 Likes

I suppose if someone is going for their PB on their 4km daily commute they are going to take risks.

3 Likes