Cunts on Bikes

He can clearly see what’s coming from that position, the driver has no business cutting the corner like that, it’s madness.
One of the best things about cycling is being able to overtake stationary traffic, I don’t know anybody who waits, (i wouldn’t have thought it illegal but I don’t know) I cycle a small bit and it’s what happens 100 times out of 100,
He hasn’t tried to go, just barely rolling, it’s harsh to put blame on him,

he’s forced his way to the front of the queue, the car taking off isn’t across the road yet and the other car is up the inside of him, the car cutting the corner has absolutely no clue he’s there obviously.

Cyclists have to follow the rules of the road the same as a car. I’d have no bother with him getting to the front of the queue if there was a box for cyclists a little ahead of the junction which there is sometimes. There isn’t here. He’s on the outside of two cars. It’s very dangerous for himself to put himself in that position

1 Like

A car came around a corner too fast and on the wrong side of the road, and you blame the cyclist. Gas.

Do you think rape victims are at fault if they wear short skirts?

2 Likes

I didn’t just blame the cyclist.
I apportioned equal blame to both.

That is a fucking stupid thing to say and you’ve made a cunt of yourself.

Will you put your name to that?

2 Likes

The car is 100% wrong but you’re blaming the victim. It’s the exact same line of reasoning.

So yeah you’re right, I’m sure the court will find it was 50/50 and jail them both :smile:

The motorist wasn’t able to see the cyclist so he should not be blamed for the accident. There’s a lesson to learn for cyclists, be smart at junctions . Good to see the decency of the people on scene at work.

I’m not just blaming the cyclist. I’m apportioning equal blame to both parties in the accident.
You’re trying to make it sound like the driver performed a deliberate action to wipe out the cyclist.

Nobody will go to jail for this.

Trying to equate this to a serious crime makes you look a cunt.

He hasn’t actually passed two cars, the BMW is clearly turning left and he’s positioned himself behind the other one.
As far as I see it the cyclist hasn’t done anything wrong, the driver has driven on the wrong side of the road and ploughed him down, I can’t see how they’re equally to blame at all?

“I’m happy for it to be seen as long as it inspires discussion”

What kind of a fucking statement is that?

he’s half way up the side of the first car that’s turning right. it doesn’t matter where the second car is turning. It’s a tight single lane. If he waits until he can get to the front of the queue, fully visible and with an unobstructed view to the left and to the right then this doesn’t happen.

I’m no fan of any cyclist kid but I can’t see how you could apportion any blame to him on this one.

2 Likes

No mate, he’s clearly behind the jeep, look again.

He should have waited until he could safely get to the front of the queue.

Actually when he got to the front, the driver he passed has to take a little bit of the blame also for undertaking him.

A cluster fuck of road safety on display from all involved here.

The guy who hit the cyclist didn’t get prosecuted, he has to attend a speed awareness course

would you put yourself there on a bike?

That’s my point, I don’t see what he’s done wrong, you never expect a car to cut a corner like that, he has not tried to pass the second car

And make sure he gets him “gud n proper” The next time

If i was on a bike I’d always expect a car to cut a corner.
You’re right he hasn’t taken the second car but he has overtaken the first with no clear path for him to get to the front of the queue.

@backinatracksuit - the cyclist has a responsibility on the road to ensure they can be seen at all times right? the guy very obviously cannot be seen by anything turning right on that T junction.

They probably go up on the path when they see you coming with your L plates mate

I don’t know why he couldn’t be seen

2 Likes

because about a half a second later he got a belt of a car