Cunts on Ghost Bikes

Cagers bringing shame on themselves.

1 Like

Those short bike lanes are often hairy enough.

1 Like

This isn’t a typical bike lane, it’s designed for kids and nervous cyclists to get in and out of the city, it’s just the length of the bridge and both lanes are on the same side
I use it with my kids, you’d see kids on stabilisers using it even, if I was using it with the kids I’d be more annoyed at a fella passing them inches away doing 25 kph,
Once you cross the bridge there are proper bike lanes on both sides but the aren’t barriered like the one on the bridge.
There is zero chance you would use that bridge bike lane if you were by yourself @flattythehurdler

1 Like

Is it possible that the lad in Lycra doesn’t do 25kph at that stage so ?

2 Likes

Kids with stabilisers should be cycling in the fucking park, not on a main road.

Good fuck.

2 Likes

No, that’s not possible.
There’s kudos to be earned.

It’s good to get them using roundabouts at a young age, five is plenty old to be tackling an urban roundabout on your tricycle.

Aye, they need to get used to going around them on one wheel, for when they’re in the Sulkie in a few years.

You can easily clip 40/hr on that stretch of smooth road , and with the speed limit at 50/hr, the cyclist would be causing no significant delays for the cagers

3 Likes

Incredible that fellas would put those lads on a six foot wide two way lane with kids

This one needs to be seen

What fucking eejit would bring kids on stabilizers over the Shannon bridge.

is that your PB?

I wouldn’t do it myself but it’s as safe as you can get if you keep them path side of you. If for example you lived in an apartment in Riverpoint, Stramboat or Howleys Quay it’s the only way to get to that liovely safe river path out to Coonagh.
I’ve seen the path in operation, those are the facts, ye lads can argue all day but there was amnever an issue for guys in Lycra doing 30kph crossing that bridge, the ‘cycle lane’ ha a different purpose, I believe it is intended as a means of allowing kids cycle to school in safety

I’ve no problem with a cyclist using the road as long as he realizes he isn’t driving a tank and keeps the fuck in

I don’t the no he could have done much more?

1 Like

That’s just another example of a prick with a smartphone looking to be outraged at something.

2 Likes

Makes a change from a Go Pro

1 Like

Cyclist cycling very safely there. Keeping in, and room for cars to pass, only they’ve nowhere to go. That Limerick Now site is a shambles. Probably some alt right crowd in disguise

Probably low 40s. Been a long time since I cycled that road. You’d end up stopping with lights , pedestrian crossings etc. some days