Cunts on Ghost Bikes

Robbing the lads setting PB’s through the park.

3 Likes

Let’s not get into victim blaming.

3 Likes

444 euros or 4440 euros

False advertising from @TheUlteriorMotive

1 Like

4440 euros.

I need a safe space to leave one when I’m in town on business and I’ll go ebike

If you have to ask the price……

The kind of thing Bono would cycle

1 Like

6 Likes

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy and the crew out for a spin

2 Likes

Happens once a month in Dublin mate, tomorrow night parnell square

1 Like

Cycling has officially jumped the shark.

1 Like

Nolan again

Joe Noonan on Twitter: “Driver drove her car over a woman on a bicycle, causing her to become reliant on a wheelchair; convicted of dangerous driving. Details in link. Court today imposed a suspended sentence, reports ⁦⁦@courtsnewsIRL⁩ https://t.co/LMrTuXtrrl” / Twitter

I was being traffic on the grand canel the other day. It was heavy enough but I was shocked to see a lot of motor bikes skipping traffic in cycle lane. Is this a common occurance? Surely this needs to addressed?

As long as they drive carefully I’d have no massive issue with it. Bikes should have right of way in the cycle lane.

1 Like

I see it as the same as me driving on the footpath. We have to accept there will be more cycling in city’s and encourage it. If your in a vehicle that requires tax and insurance accept the fact that you have to be in traffic or change to a method that allows you use that lane.

2 Likes

Niels Warburton on Twitter: “Tucked away in a recent @DubCityCouncil report was his gem: During the morning rush hour, 5 lanes of motor traffic at Leeson Street Bridge carries less cars than a two-way cycle lane carries cyclists. @dublincycling https://t.co/pEJ0SK1iHS” / Twitter

good stat if you ignore his hurtful language

He’s not wrong - that stretch from Leeson St to Sachs hotel is bleak. Completely hostile to POBs and pedestrians. Built like a race track for cars with chicanes and all for added fun.

1 Like

She covered some amount of miles in her day on the bike

3 Likes