Cunts on Ghost Bikes

Where she’d park the 8k bike safely

1 Like

She could have taken the Dart either in 9 mins but that would hardly have given her a photo op

Dort mate. It’s blackrock she was going to.
And she’s some class of influencer.

Google says 18 min by cage

387 followers is not an influencer

Sure even my only fans account has more followers than that

Google obeys the speed limit.

Its the traffic thats the issue

I know. In Singapore they have pavements that are covered against the sun. They genuinely should do the same in Ireland for rain, just roof them, and stop all other traffic using them (including pedestrians).
Be far cheaper than a road.

2 Likes

Met two fucking wankers this morning cycling through the city without lights on their bikes, pricks.

Portlaoise isn’t a city pal.

1 Like

This chump hasn’t heard of the white city @Kid_Curry

I certainly have. A very underrated Pogues classic.

2 Likes

Nobody could ever cycle here anyway. I’d say half the world’s pedestrian crossings are in Portlaoise

2 Likes

And 98% of the worlds roundabouts.

3 Likes

Shane was a big fan of Portlaoise TBF. He was known to be sniffing around the place from time to time.

If you can go through life without being aware of the White City, that’s a headstart.

2 Likes

Every man has ended up there once in his life, its what makes you a man.

I got the tube to White City once to visit Powery who was living on Acton Lane at the time. I got into a cab and asked the driver to take me to Acton Lane. He took out A to Z to find the way. I asked him what about the famous Knowledge that London cabbies are supposed to have. “This ain’t exactly the manor guv “ was his response

6 Likes