Ah that’s sheer quality. :clap: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

How did he get elected, did he get the wife out of a catalogue

:smiley:

This fella represented the Green party. Says it all really. :lol:

Who are the Green Party Dunph

They’re extinct now, like the dodo.

Their next leader is suppose to be a Clare man called Brian Meaney

I can’t wait for the one where Paul Gogarty’s wife discovers he has an ass fetish.

Holy shit, what a simpleton :lol:

And when he becomes a car salesman…

Saw a quick clip of him trying to take down some posters… Ah FFS.

Could he not have created a bit of employment and given some young fella 5 euro for every poster he brought back to him instead of making an arse of himself on public television.

For crying out loud. I felt sad for the poor bastard twittering away there, typical Green, on the Twitter at the first sign of trouble seeing which way the wind was blowing then going with it. He always liked to be the centre of attention whether it was being a bit gay, using his kids as props at press conferences or throwing a few fucks into the opposition. Shame the guy didn’t know his arse from his elbow.

jesus none of our politicians are in decent physical shape, shower of roly poly hoores

Spot on SS, an absolute fuckin shambles of a candidate. As for the canvassers he had with him… :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I’m going to use this video, with WTBs permission i hope, in the ‘Green Party - Rest In Pieces’ thread as i think it’s quite apt.

I came across another video of Gogarty there on youtube, it’s his message before the 2011 General Election. There are two comments underneath from viewers:

“This clown has to be the biggest prick in Ireland - I can’t wait to see him voted out. I’ve lost count of the times he’s made a complete cunt out of himself in public - total idiot.”

"in the nicest way possible im really sorry if i upset you in anyway saying this … … i am 18 years of age , regestered 2 vote now but defo wont be voting for the green party never acomplished anything and never will and i defo wont be voting for you … after hearing your very colourful language towards deputy stagg…

how can you expect any one to vote for you after that you have no respect …

i would rather vote shinners than the greens !!"

:smiley:

“I like singing, I’d love to record an album…”

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Just goes to show that cunts like him are after nothing but their mug on the telly or in the papers. He reminds me of those deluded celebrity wannabies that you see on the out-takes of X-factor or something. Except he got through the auditions and was part of a group of people who ran a country :blink:

HOW the fuck was he ever elected. Actually unbelievable. I can’t wait for his Human League influenced LP. :rolleyes:

I was working as a TD in the Dail Bar
When I met you
I let out a shout, it shook you up, and turned I around
Deputy Stagg Fuck yooou
Now five years later on we’ve brought Ireland to it’s knees
Failure has been so easy for you
But I forgot it was you who put me where I am now
And you can put me back down too

(Chorus:)
Don’t, don’t you want me?
You know I can’t believe it when I hear that you won’t see me
Don’t, don’t you want me?
You know I don’t believe you when you say that you don’t need me
It’s much too late to find
You think you’ve changed your mind
You’d better change it back or we will both be sorry

One of the lads I work with went to the same school as him and remembers the days when he wore the make-up etc. He said everybody including the kids half his age would absolutely rip the piss out of him at every opportunity. I’d find it difficult to understand how somebody who was subjected to such bullying could get voted into government.

His chat up line about being 25% gay was absolutely pathetic.