Cyber Bullying

discuss…

Interested to hear mickee’s views on this.

This ask.fm thing is a bit mental,

it’s fucking scary, man

What is it about? I only heard of it for the first time yesterday.

Saw it for first time yesterday when a younger cousin put up a link to their ask.fm. From what I can see anyone can post a question to them or just basically land in abuse without any need to give their name etc. Makes no sense to me whatsoever I’ll be honest.

Sure that happens here all the time

that site is the internet version of 'Lord of the Flies’

Apart from noddy I dont think we had too many teen or schoolchildren posting here, just those of us with that mental age.

[font=Arial][size=3]This is starting on RTE 1 in a couple of minutes.[/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=3]Bullyproof[/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=3]New series. Clinical psychologist David Coleman offers therapeutic support to young people who have been affected by bullying[/size][/font]

i heard some twat on the radio today advising kids to ‘ignore’ bullies…ffs

You should have ignored his poor advice.

They need to stand up these cunts or they will be a victim for life.

Some of the “adults” on this site should take that advice. Then they wouldn’t be bullied anymore.

Cyber bullying is the perfect way for the nerds and socially awkward in real life to hit back. Obviously TFK has some classic examples of this

your passive aggressive cyber bullying is the worst of all

[quote=“The All Seeing Eye, post: 722120”]

your passive aggressive cyber bullying is the worst of all[/quote]

Exhibit A

http://www.independent.ie/national-news/sister-of-tragic-suicide-girl-erin-gallagher-found-dead-3325276.html

THE teenage sister of a schoolgirl who committed suicide less than two months ago has died.

Shannon Gallagher, 15, who paid emotional tributes following 13-year-old Erin’s death, was found dead in Co Donegal last night.

It is believed she had also killed herself.

Jesus fucking Christ, thats heartbreaking, the poor family :frowning:

+1 :frowning: