Cycle, crash, cycle, crash, cycle thread

That’s some impressive result today. Mixing it with serious talents

A great result.

Pogaczar won the Fleche Wallone today. He’ll have everything won before the testers catch up with him. Healey finished with leading group. He tried to attack near the end but was blown out of it.

Pogaczar crashed out of Liege-Bartogne-Liege

1 Like

Remco wins. Broken wrist for Pogaczar. Ben Healey 4th.

He’ll be back next week.

Prob not racing again til the Dauphine anyway

What kind of cyclist is Ben Healy? I see he finished 4th on Liege-Bastogne-Liege at the weekend.

He’s tiny. A climber. Going to the Giro. Lots of the stages should suit him I’d imagine. He’s English born but had been representing us. Father is from Cork.

2 Likes

I got a letter from the court today. The chap that knocked me off the bike this weekend last year was put off the road for three years, fined 200 quid and has to pay me 2200 euro compo.

18 Likes

How’s the body since? 2,200 is scant enough compensation for it, but you might get a holiday out of it at least

Been grand. Was a bit shook up for a month hit the ground hard and needed crutches for a few weeks. The two grand will cover the bike repair anyway. At least they put the cunt off the road. He had 1.27 promiles of alcohol in his system.

L-B-L would be a flat enough course would it? Great to see lads coming through.

Very hilly actually

1 Like

Been ages since I watched it.

About 4000 metres elevation which makes it similar to a Tour stage. Up and down all day.

2 Likes

Ben Healy on the attack in the Giro. About a minute up with 40km left.

2 Likes

5 mins up on the peloton so a good chance

He’s flying it. Sean Kelly is confident so he should be fine!

Hon Healy