I’m in oz now mate

Thanks Mate… Stay there

I inadvertently ended cycling four hours in Brian Vegas and mount cootha today

It was grueling

Average speed 10k ph

1 Like

Unreal mate. Well done :clap:

1 Like

Anyone out on the rothar over the weekend?

I went out yesterday for the first time in a few months - a woeful effort. Had to let the fella with me tip on after 30k, twas embarrassing having him hold up for me

1 Like

Yes pal. 27km Friday night and 99km with about 930m climbing yesterday. Conditions were good.

We hit for Gallows hill yesterday. Enjoy that climb

2 Likes

We’ve all been there pal

Most important thing is getting back out

1 Like

I went down to the shops there on Saturday on the bike

4 Likes

Over 100km solo on Saturday. Tough wind out, armchair tail wind back. 99km last night at training. Tired buck this morning

3 Likes

Did 60k on Saturday morning and a 6k run after it on Saturday.

Was a great morning for it.

Gallows hill is always a pipe-opener alright. Did the Glin Knights charity spin there on Sunday, only 80K with about 900m climbing, the lads who did the 115K spin really earned the crust (1150 m climbing). Beautiful day for it… If only twas like that all the time

Jesus that’s serious wheeling. I would have to be airlifted out of the bed after that

1 Like

Hardy bit of gear croppy. After 60K, theres no way I be running 6K. I’m sweating at the thoughts

1 Like

Fagan, isn’t it more important to get fresh air than sit in the car to make the spin to the shops with this weather

You will give someone a pummelling on the Tour DeM

1 Like

I wasn’t too keen and would have preferred to tack on another 12k to the cycle but one of the lads was keen to do it.

I’m a terrible runner but managed the first 3ks at just under 5:30 and the last three at closer to 6:00.

Loosened up the legs nicely though and wasn’t in as much pain as i was after the 76km cycle the week before.

What you’d be trying to do is to do longish spins as close to each other so it won’t be as much as a shock when the event itself takes place. Plus I want to go to the game in PuíC on Wednesday so I’ll miss training…