Cunts on Bikes

Windscreen Licker.

A Polish effort for comparison

5 Likes

I don’t see many like that when I am on my spins. (Different story in the office of course).

2 Likes

She must have had a big butt.

Would there be many of them cycling around the office.

1 Like

No time for cycling. The grunts are working hard while @Balbec sips on a Zywiec overseeing them through a one-way mirror.

2 Likes

They’d be a few bikes around the office alright but not many.

guys, make sure your lights are in good working order before the clock goes back

maybe time for the post summer service too

3 Likes

Are the clocks falling forward this weekend?

Some questions:

i) Which junction did this incident occur at?*

ii) Were you travelling in the same direction or the opposite direction as the cyclist?

iii) Which north city centre shop were you en route to to run an errand?

*I find that the Malahide Road southbound at the junction with Griffith Avenue is particularly dangerous for cyclists who are making a right turn.

1 Like

I found myself in a similar situation last Friday evening. I was cycling north along clanbrassil street in the left hand lane and needed to move to the right to turn right. There was a car a good distance behind me so I signalled to move right. The cunt in the BMW sped up to cut me off. Grand. I moved further out into the left lane and slowed down so he would pass me by in the right so I could complete my simple changing lanes for upcoming right turn manouver. The cunt slowed down similarly alongside me to ensure I was still blocked off. I noticed his window was down so shouted what the fuck are you doing. There is no other traffic on the road and at this stage we are almost stopped and I still can’t move right. I bate on the side of the car with my hand, stopped, move across to the right lane, he shouted some stuff, I pulled in at the island by the traffic light and shouted get out of the car so you fat cunt. He moved off then and I waited for the light to turn green before I completed my right turn.

3 Likes

Ok, fess up. Which one of you was driving the BMW?

[quote=“glasagusban, post:912, topic:6210, full:true”] I bate on the side of the car with my hand, stopped, move across to the right lane, he shouted some stuff, I pulled in at the island by the traffic light and shouted get out of the car so you fat cunt.
[/quote]

This never happened.

vile post

That’s terrible. I’m sorry to hear that. Some people have no consideration for others.

Agreed. Actual story below.

City Quay. I was travelling West-East in the same direction as the cyclist who wanted to turn right up towards Lombard St. I am normally irked by cyclists being on the road here as there is a secure and dedicated cycle lane for them here. But to get to Lombard St they would have to dismount and cross at the pedestrian lights which cyclists seem loathe to do.

Regularly happens. If a car comes close enough to reach your hand 6 inches and touch and is still moving towards you then always bate on the side of them. Blind cunts will keep drifting across until they’ve run you into the kerb/wall.

1 Like

Only cunts beat on cars, get some hi vis gear…

1 Like

Or a car