Cunts on Bikes

I’m contemplating getting a bike and cycling to work.

its the only way to do it pal. get on it

2 Likes

do it

you wont regret it

2 Likes

Good day for Dan Martin on the first stage of Paris-Nice, he is seventh. A lot of the big names missed the break in the cross winds.

Sam Bennett won a stage in Paris-Nice today.

2 Likes

Brilliant finish from him today

Must watch it on Eurosport tonight.

Great sprint

Unreal, he put Kittel, Degenkolb, Griepel and Kristoff to the sword. Some sprinting :clap:

3 Likes

Real balls . :biking_man::biking_man:

Has Kimmage looked for a urine sample yet?

1 Like

I was driving down Ballybough road last night. There was a lady cyclist sailing down the middle of the road no lights dressed in black and wearing the obligatory headphones. You couldn’t have sympathy for some of these cunts.

4 Likes

ive started taking my dog with me when I cycle guys

twice the speed, twice the distant, half the time

1 Like

Does he like being in the basket?

7 Likes

You must be a slow cyclist

I know someone who was supposed to take his father’s greyhound for a walk, but with similar thoughts to yourself he decided to the greyhounds lead to his handle bars and took off. Was going grand until they came to a steep hill with sharp bend at the bottom, bike took the bend, the dog didn’t. Dog dead.

Dan Martin second in Paris -Nice

Kwiatkowski pips Sagan on the line in a thrilling Milan -San Remo, real shame he rides for Sky.

Brilliant finish. Sagan really made the race attacking on the Poggio. Kwiatkowski is good though, won Strade Bianchi two weeks ago. Ex World Champ as well.