Cunts on Bikes

Because of what Juhy said

While I myself would draw the line at endangering the life of a cyclist, in fairness the cunt was taking the absolute piss.

1 Like

You should have driven past him on the cycle path.

5 Likes

I’d say the cuntishness before that 15 second clip was out of this world.

3 Likes

Saw this clip on Twitter the other day. Lots of people saying that the safe cycling code (or something along those lines) suggests that the cyclist was in exactly the correct position on the road. Was double white line and no matter where bike was van driver could not have passed without breaking the law i.e. to give the bike the 1.5 m leeway required he would have had to cross the double white line

Does seem to be unnessarily delaying the van alright. Van driver fired as a result and police investigstion ongoing. Both his employer and police confirmed same in the comments on Twitter :roll_eyes:

Cyclist was out way too far there.I reckon there was bit of judicious editing of the clip. It’s really only for a second at the start of the clip that you see him too far out.

I don’t understand these guys. My objective when cycling is not to get killed. So unless there are some horrendous potholes I’ll be hugging the edge of the road.

1 Like

Ah look at the end of day, cyclists are the same as anybody else who pilots. There’s good ones and bad ones.

There are some Cycle lanes I wouldn’t go near on a racer unless I wanted to get a blow out and end up sprawled across the bonnet of a car on the road. However, a new cycling lane should be in good nick

Would ye ever do us a favour so and tell the council to stop wasting our money on them since ye won’t use them

3 Likes

Exactly we could have left the fucking road the way it was if the cunts aren’t going to use them.

They are optional mate

1 Like

They built a cycling/walking path in Mungret that wouldn’t be out of place in Amsterdam, a full car wide on either side in places, and the road is only just wide enough for two cars to pass each other. Of course it’s only about 100 yards long in total and the bike lane disappears completely afterwards, but anyone looking to cycle from the GAA pitch in Mungret to the roundabout and back ten times will have a grand 1k stretch to cycle in the evenings.

3 Likes

Paying for them isn’t though.

I thought the EU paid for all those, no?

Yes mate, that’s right, people pay taxes

We have cunningly hid the patch and bicycle lane behind a stone wall.

What do you make the fortified house on the corner now? I think the wall is not high enough and should be wrapped round the side at the cement factory angle

I know where I’m going when the World ends.

It had better end from the west. You will be very exposed to the east.

What did you get up to yesterday @Fagan_ODowd?