Cunts on Bikes

Silly fucker, why didnt he lock it?

1 Like

I’d often not bother locking the bike if I was just nipping into the shop for a pint of milk. How quick the thieves were to spot it though

Also would that be viewed as a place to leave ones bike? Looks like it would be an obstacle there. Maybe the young fella was just moving it to a safe location?

It would. It’s a porch in front of the shop. It doesn’t serve any other premises.

He sent those two gurriers home with tae in their mugs

He’ll lock it the next time, I’d say he picked himself up a nasty graze landing on the road like that.

Some idiot nearly killed himself under my car coming over the bridge after coming down the hill At Christchurch. In the left hand lane down the hill, no look, quick flash of the right hand and veered across two lanes of traffic to go right down the quays. This guy will be dead soon.

Natural selection at work.

1 Like

Attention all Limerick road users: The tour de Munster is passing through the county and city as I type. There are long delays behind @Locke and his mates. I just had reason to be away from the city a short while ago (5.30pm) during peak traffic time and got caught for miles, along with other motorists, behind convoy after convoy of them as I made my return towards the city. Why have they to cycle 3-4 abreast across a lane like the Beatles, @locke? Thereby making it very difficult and indeed hazardous as motorists take chances passing on bends or tailgating others passing them. Surely you could advise your pals to cycle at a max two abreast.

It doesn’t irk me so much however as I know Locke has his heart in the right place. However there was one fuckwit who decided to make a solo move from one group and dashed to make the other group much further ahead. All cars were going fairly slow during this time (for 7-8miles of road it must have been), I was in third gear for example, but I was doing this thing of swaying back and fourth in my lane as I peered over the broken white line to view ahead of me. Next thing I see this figure on a bike in my mirror right on the arse of my car. He was so close he could have put his hand out and touched my boot the ape. No-one would have expected this fella or any other fella to magically pop up behind your car having made a breakaway from a group going slow that you’d already passed. He proceeded to start meandering in and out of vehicles passing them out on the inside and outside!

Here is taking a truck on inside:

And here he is further on passing a different truck on outside as he tried to reach the next group:

This fella will be mowed down if he continues with this nonsense. Its no wonder they’ve an ambulance constantly trailing at the back of the cycle when you have apes like that.

4 Likes

Did you get a good look at this chaps hairstyle at all?

1 Like

Especially on that side of the city.

Afraid not. He seemed fairly lean and probably in or around the 40yr old mark. Could this have been one of our own?

He’ll likely be mowed down by some lad taking photos while driving.

13 Likes

No excuse for that @Smark, whatever about the traffic but weaving in and out through the cars/trucks is a no no. We’re supposed to wait for the next group. We were sweeping, perhaps he was too intimidated to join our group. And he’d be right as I took the sprint into Birdhill from the level crossing :1st_place_medal:. Fuckin buzzin here in Killaloe.

16 Likes

Dowcha kid, :muscle:

1 Like

The good will from all my fellow TFKrs got me there. Ye were the wind in my sails, my inspiration as I kicked with about 300m to go and burned off the remaining group around me. Please note that Seán Kelly* was in said group.

*Kelly turned 60 in May

1 Like

Id say if Kelly the competitive mule knew you would be giving it big licks on tfk this evening hed have given you an elbow into the nose to get past you :joy:

5 Likes

Three days of the TdeM behind us. Here in Kenmare and about to have the breakfast.

Day 2 was tough, wind and rain to contend with. I’ve a love/hate relationship with Co Clare, love Ennis, hate the road to Kilrush, love the reception we get in Kilrush. Got into Tralee after a good 10km blast from Listowel.

Day 3, better weather. Ave 31.3km/h out to the Connor Pass, little or no wind going up it for a change, went up at a solid pace with a group of newbies to help them on their way. Dry so great blast down into Dingle. The small one along with Ben & Jerry were in Killarney so that was great to have a bit of time with them. Then off up Molls Gap. Gave it a go but the main peletons pace was off the charts, I was 6 minutes off the winners time in what was my own 3rd best effort. Bronze for the decent, weight and gravity are a great mix.

Rain forecasted for Cork later this afternoon but don’t mind. Great weekend so far, great event, some craic and memories made.

13 Likes

This cunt…