Cunts on Bikes

No bother. You’ve spent a couple of days fighting a good fight on the abortion thread for something you actually seem to believe in. You don’t deserve shitty oil-stained clothes.

1 Like

Cheers pal. I haven’t done any cycling in years, and only ever in nogra type territory. If im going to fulfil my aim of occasionally cycling in to croker for matches im gonna have to wisen up. The north inner city should be safe enough to leave it for a few hours anyway im sure.

There’s a bike rack inside the gates at the Cusack stand side, you can literally cycle up to the door. It’s class.

No way… Game changer. What an organization.

1 Like

Where can you leave it for the post match nogra shouldering competition in Quinn’s?

3 Likes

They’ve moved on a bit so. I used to have to lock it to the railing there, was always a good few bikes there.

Locked to the lamppost outside the door. The world is your parking space.

Gills, the big tree, phil ryans maybe, quinns never did it for me

See does your house insurance cover it if it gets robbed.

Get the Kevlar tyres ,well worth paying extra for them

Where you based?

If a lorry/bus is at lights or turning left stay away

1 Like

Did I miss you moving back home? When did that happen?

Would house insurance cover it when it gets robbed on the north circular road?

Im in west dublin.

Its got tubeless self repairing tires. Which sounds like complete bollox to be honest.

You did apparently. Just over a month ago.

1 Like

Welcome home. Are you back on the Lucan tourist board?

4 Likes

Im in an even more soulless place…

I guess it would depend on where you tell the police it was robbed

Not familiar with bike shops out that way, the guy in Fairview I go to is very good

Those self repairing tyres are meant to be good

Other tip would be check which would be best route in terms of safety, I spend 10 mins extra to avoid amiens st

3 Likes

Ongar?

Worse

Keep your nose out of it

1 Like

Wow. Adamstown is the only other place I could think of that’s worse.

Ive said too much

1 Like