Cunts on Bikes

The concern and sincerity in the last few posts is quite sickening.

2 Likes

Btw @maroonandwhite great decision and welcome on board

2 Likes

And of course welcome home

3 Likes

Thanks bro. Just ating a piece of toast here heaped with Kerrygold butter. Youd miss the simple pleasures.

1 Like

Selfish giant is right for once. 80% of fatalities are cyclists getting caught on the inside of a left turning hgv or bus. Don’t ever go there.
Marathon plus tyres.
Day cent lock.
Clip in shoes, preferably spd with the cleat recessed so you can walk and drink in them.

FOAD

2 Likes

I thought Galway was booming? Must kill you living in some kip in West Dublin?

Kip? Sickening classist racism

Using your own words mate. You’ve always described Dublin as such, with the notable exception of Lucan.

How did you end up in West Dublin?

A hidden gem. How do we end up anywhere. Two roads diverged.

Good luck anyway, if @glasagusban can learn to love living in Dublin, I’m sure you will.

1 Like

Sure i lived in dublin for years before canada. Its got its pros and cons, probably not gonna stay here forever but i dont mind it at all now. Is that niteclub in leopardstown race course still going??

Club 92? I wouldn’t have a clue, wouldn’t be my cup of tay.

Go way you cunt you know nothing about it. Adamstown is one of my favourite places in Dublin to visit.

Drab, dreary, forced, artificial. I can see why it suits you alright

It’s like a vending machine.

It’s a truly multicultural area of Dublin. I understand why that scares old money like yourself.

Old money? :rofl:

Scene of my greatest escape. Signed for a 3-bed duplex for €339k way back at the boomiest of boom times. :confounded:

Fuck me. That’s like just missing a car crash