Dan Carter

I worked with this caballero in BarCap before and I know him well.

He wrecked the shop when he was there and he is NOT all he is cracked up to be.

Also, he was a knacker who played GAA until we introduced him to rugby (the weasel bastard broke under peer pressure). Then he turned into a complete rugby, know-it-all knob and he is one of the many (thousands) who have ruined the game.

Himself and mac are two weasel faced shit bags… I wish aids upon them both and mbb.

I thought he did okay v Tonga the other day…

If you agree with this type “up”

Up

Whats your fuckin problem?

It’s not Dan Carter’s fault that his now wife thought you were a weasel-faced arse when you tried to chat her up and made a fool of yourself in front of her

Up.

Up

Down.

With this sort of thing.

Itinerant pikey knacker filth. May your sister and one of your mothers FOAD.

Dan, what have you got to say for yourself?

shameful comment, and one of a real lowlife cunt.

How’s your daughter?

I don’t believe FP has a daughter, you’re thinking of TTK pal.

Up

You’re right. How is she faring ?

Nice to see that miserable shite Chocolatemice hiding behind his keyboard still. Most lads here are fair game but that prick is nothing only an utter fuckwit.

I can only hope that his erectile issues sort themselves out sometime soon so he can sort out his problems.

Up.

Strange how ChocomateMice seems to be seriously getting on people’s nerves around here lately. Not sure what sparked it off but I can confirm that offline at the moment CM is in rather pleasant form - indeed being a proper gent to all concerned from what I can see.

Great news.

Some people need somewhere to vent and I’m happy for them to use TFK if that means they’re treating people well offline.

Good report Phil. :clap: