Dancarter at today's match

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVWl7UKr0gk

Dans more handsome that I ever could have imagined.

That was funny alright.

What a hateful little rodent.

Carter or Farmer?

Ha ha nice one Art, cats out of the bag now I guess :wink:

There were some real Cork ‘angry fans’ at the game today, There was a fella sitting two rows behind me who was an embarrasment to himself, he kept screaming at the Cork players that if they couldnt stop em hurling at least take one of them out,

“get sent off at least do fookin something” was a constant cry, along with ye bunch of Faggots, disgrace to the jersey, fookin bolloxxxes, this started about 5 minutes into the game so it wasnt even when we were under the cosh. He was wrecking everones head around him and a few people told hism shut up etc…at start of second half one of lads with me who is a big enough unit told him shut the fook up or hed knock his head off, Shefflin scored, next thing my mate got a bottle of volvic in the back of the head, yer man was gone, fooked off, 2 mins into second half…an ignorant coooont of the highest order

Classy stuff alright Dan, plenty of gobshites like that around the place. Saw a few Armagh heads going on like that last Saturday too.

I use terribly bad language when going about my day-to-day business. In fact, I have a vicious tongue - just ask Farmer’s aunty. But I was sitting beside a father and son combination at the game on Saturday and I made a conscious effort not to curse. That was going well until the latter stages of the first half when Redmond Barry and Eric Bradley were fouled soloing through the middle in quick succession and Armagh swept down the field on both occasions to knock points over. Imagine my bemusement when reading the Sunday papers yesterday to see a few of them mention us being the beneficiaries of some soft frees in the first half. Anyway, I briefly let rip with a tirade of expletives at the ref and then felt guilty given the young lad was about 8 and he looked scared. So 'twas funny at the end then because the auld lad lost the run of himself and was roaring, ‘I can’t fooking believe it. I can’t fooking believe it.’

I am fairly vocal at a football match as well. I actually was a victim of a physical assault at a Leitrim Roscommon match a few years back. I was standing on the terrace lying along one of those bars and this thick headed Ros fucker stood in beside me - bleached hair on top and dark along the sides.

Anyway as the game progressed I was giving it loads. At one stage Frankie Dolan walloped the ball at the crowd after a free was given against him and I roared every type of abuse imaginable at the fuck. Yer man besaide me started saying ‘go on Frankie ya legend’ and I asked him if he not thought what Dolan did was fairly damn knackerish? Yer man just kept staring straight ahead obviously not intelligent enough to articulate a response.

Then we got a soft penalty which Michael Foley converted to level up the match and I started going nuts. I was just jumping around but not in yer man’s face when he jabbed me in stomach with his elbow. I turned around and said ‘what t’fuck are you at?’ and started pushing him back but yer man just stared straight ahead again. I the called him a ‘thick fucking Ros prick’ and yer man left soon after.

I hate that county…

[quote=“farmerinthecity”]I am fairly vocal at a football match as well. I actually was a victim of a physical assault at a Leitrim Roscommon match a few years back. I was standing on the terrace lying along one of those bars and this thick headed Ros fucker stood in beside me - bleached hair on top and dark along the sides.

Anyway as the game progressed I was giving it loads. At one stage Frankie Dolan walloped the ball at the crowd after a free was given against him and I roared every type of abuse imaginable at the fuck. Yer man besaide me started saying ‘go on Frankie ya legend’ and I asked him if he not thought what Dolan did was fairly damn knackerish? Yer man just kept staring straight ahead obviously not intelligent enough to articulate a response.

Then we got a soft penalty which Michael Foley converted to level up the match and I started going nuts. I was just jumping around but not in yer man’s face when he jabbed me in stomach with his elbow. I turned around and said ‘what t’fuck are you at?’ and started pushing him back but yer man just stared straight ahead again. I the called him a ‘thick fucking Ros prick’ and yer man left soon after.

I hate that county…[/quote]

Why were you lying across the bar? Most people I know tend to stand behind those bars and lean on them while watching the game.

Tomato tomato

One of the lads I live with said he was sitting in front of that fella during the game. After his outburst the over zealous supporter received about 40 abusive texts from his friends telling him how much of a prat he looked on National television. At the end of it the idiot was nearly crying at the thought of his mammy seeing him do that on the tele

He is a bollix of the highest order that is why !!

Ha, brilliant…

The Cork lads have a great habit of calling every one of the opposition team a tramp, no matter how much of a gentleman yer man might be. Everyone’s a tramp. It gets boring after a while.

shut up you limerick tramp