Dancingbaby & His Shit

TDB said he would eat his own shit if Cab Sav ever won a race

croppy covered this in a fairly recent post.

04 August 2011 - 13:25
im a very infrequent poster on this forum but i feel i need to alert TFK community to a case of gross misrepresentation. The self styled thedancingbaby is nothing but a fraud and a deviant. He is widely regarded as a fool in portmarnock and is somewhat of a village idiot. He is representing himself on this forum as an authority on Leitrim and Connaught bogball. I know for a fact he is from Dublin and as I had the misfortune to travel with him to Leitrim some years ago I can say that he knows a maximum of 3 people in the county. I can also inform you that on a trip to Glasgow in 2004 he consumed his own shit in an incident on the London Road. TASE will confirm the truth of this. He was also involved in a seedy incident in a portmarnock nightclub that would make larry murphy blush.
His comments on Irish soccer should be seen as the whingings of a misguided idiot with a penchant for shit munching. This man is a pest and will turn on you. Do not say you weren’t warned

It doesn’t really outline the circumstances as to how the shit came to get his arse to his mouth.

Did he reach into the toilet, grab a turd and come out eating it like you would a snickers bar?

Who is the “infrequent poster” who made those allegations again DB? I seem to have missed that post…

His name is croppy.

I’ll explain this one briefly.

Trip to Glasgow for a Celtic game which DB, TASE, Croppy and presumably others such as The Beak and maybe Messiloney attended.

DB is some man for the rum and coke and presumably had a fair few knocked back in Fáilte pre-game. He then stopped off in Hagies for a couple more en route to the match and was plastered at arriving at Celtic Park. The match passed without incident but DB was very much the worse for wear post-match. He was unsteady on his feet, a little emotional and not in possession of all his faculties.

It’s a fair hike from Celtic Park back to the Gallowgate, nevermind Celtic Park, but our gallant troops headed back into town together. DB soon realised that he was close to requiring a shit but there was no suitable venue in the area and the large masses of supporters nearby made shitting in a laneway difficult. He soldiered on as best he could, farting as he went, but suddenly one escaped dreadfully on him and he ended up shitting himself.

He is an emotional guy but with drink taken and football emotions swirling around in his head he was a little overcome by this trauma. He sat down on the kerb and, disgusted with himself, he began to weep. He reached a right hand down inside the back of his jeans to check the damage and realised he’d had a rather voluminous dump in his own pants. The tears flowed a little quicker and the gentle weeping became a loud sob. The other lads hadn’t noticed him stopped so turned around and saw him 50 metres back crying his eyes out. They arrived back and DB became a little embarrassed by his situation so wiped the tears away with the self-same right hand. The world was left with the sight of shit-stained tears streaming down DB’s face and he sniffled and snorted and swallowed some tears and simply proceeded to eat his own shit.

:o :lol: :stuck_out_tongue:

:o :o :o

yep-that fairly well covers the incident

Ah jaysus :huh:

awful thing to happen to someone and only a bunch of c#nts would put it on a forum like this

No wonder his horse killed itself

thinly veiled " i ate my own shit too"

rumour is that he only bought the horse so he could slop out the stables himself & dine on its contents

[quote=“Rocko, post: 620326”]I’ll explain this one briefly.

Trip to Glasgow for a Celtic game which DB, TASE, Croppy and presumably others such as The Beak and maybe Messiloney attended.

DB is some man for the rum and coke and presumably had a fair few knocked back in Fáilte pre-game. He then stopped off in Hagies for a couple more en route to the match and was plastered at arriving at Celtic Park. The match passed without incident but DB was very much the worse for wear post-match. He was unsteady on his feet, a little emotional and not in possession of all his faculties.

It’s a fair hike from Celtic Park back to the Gallowgate, nevermind Celtic Park, but our gallant troops headed back into town together. DB soon realised that he was close to requiring a shit but there was no suitable venue in the area and the large masses of supporters nearby made shitting in a laneway difficult. He soldiered on as best he could, farting as he went, but suddenly one escaped dreadfully on him and he ended up shitting himself.

He is an emotional guy but with drink taken and football emotions swirling around in his head he was a little overcome by this trauma. He sat down on the kerb and, disgusted with himself, he began to weep. He reached a right hand down inside the back of his jeans to check the damage and realised he’d had a rather voluminous dump in his own pants. The tears flowed a little quicker and the gentle weeping became a loud sob. The other lads hadn’t noticed him stopped so turned around and saw him 50 metres back crying his eyes out. They arrived back and DB became a little embarrassed by his situation so wiped the tears away with the self-same right hand. The world was left with the sight of shit-stained tears streaming down DB’s face and he sniffled and snorted and swallowed some tears and simply proceeded to eat his own shit.[/quote]

:lol: :clap: :smiley:

:clap: :lol:

Hands of Piss and now Hands of Shit. There’s some bloody strange people in that group.

no, openly stated sympathy for a lad in a desperate spot having the worst moment of his life outside of a death plastered all over a message board where his identity is known.

on the watch how hilariously witty i am front fcuk off and try again you dimwit

no matter how drunk this moron was, eating his shit seems a touch exaggerated

huh?