Das Wunder von Bern

55th anniversary today

Thanks for the heads up ncc.

I’ll make sure it’s marked in fitting style by getting stuck into a Hungarian bird tonight.

[quote=“Thrawneen”]Thanks for the heads up ncc.

I’ll make sure it’s marked in fitting style by getting stuck into a Hungarian bird tonight.[/QUOTE]

:wink:

The German woman is the most underrated woman in Europe, in honour of this anniversary I will seek out a West German woman as a fitting mirror image of Thrawneen’s conquest of a Magyar later.

Never banged a German, West or East or otherwise. 23 countries racked up and that’s a gaping hole in my CV.

One would imagine they’re gamey sorts though.

That’s a shocking deficit in your CV, Thrawneen. I couldn’t speak highly enough of them, seem to be very few touring German women going around Ireland though. I tried my best with a Roman woman and a three Dubs tonight but no joy. I feel like I’ve dishonoured the heroes of Bern.

I was informed that I was an utter insensitive bastard by a lovely young lady tonight. A completely valid criticism I must admit. Although given that I’ve been aware of this potential weakness for a good ten years now she failed to win me over with her brutal and frank honesty. Cork panelists were streaming all over galway tonight. Ronan Curran has some set of chompers on him! Bugs Bunny territory.

What did you do to raise the heckles of this woman WTB? Was this a negging that went too far?

Jesus, it seems that I was the only one not out and about my business last night.