Davy Fitz- a thread for the non-believers

The 2 lads look most ameniable to this 3 is a crowd setting !

Marty looks like his father there

Davy and Ger getting hot between them now!

The lads on Klarehurlers have been found out

“The amount of good people that have come up to me and thanked me for what I’ve done for Clare, I appreciate that and I know you have people on social media out there and they are nobody’s, they like to think they are somebody’s but they are nobody’s, when you find out who they are you start laughing thinking do these guys actually have an opinion, I find it very funny.

1 Like

Tfk doesn’t fall into the SM category as it is anti social media.

Jesus that’s an evisceration of @turfcutter and @Clareman

The majority of Clare hurling fans I know have no time for Davy or Daddy. None of them are on social media either.

1 Like

County board meeting tomorrow night apparently is there?

The players met Chairman Joe this evening. They not happy with way Moloney was treated. Yes the big meeting is tomorrow night. Someone better speak up

1 Like

Were the players happy for Moloney to continue

They didn’t say that specifically but realeased a statement praising the set up the past 3 years and that despite rimours circulating no player said they didn’t want him back.

They better speak up and say who their preference is or they’ll be left with Derek Lynch as manager and Fergie o Loughlin as coach.

Players aren’t always right

2 Likes

Davy will make a fine county secretary for Wexford one day

"We played Éire Óg in the quarter-final and he was on his stag in America but he flew back from Florida, on the morning of the quarter-final, at his own expense, to be on the sideline. And flew back the following day to his stag.

"Two weeks later, he got married on a Friday. He called a training session for half six that night. He came out of the wedding and took the session and went back to the ceremony. Unbelievable.

"These are the things that people don’t appreciate, his commitment to the game of hurling.

“What player can give an excuse if the coach leaves his wedding to take the training session? That’s the standard he’s setting.”

Florida be a grand spot for a stag.

Wexford loves Davy and Davy loves Wexford. Great to have all these philanthropists splashing out for Davy and the coffers of the county board stay untouched.

4 Likes

Aboy Davy :smile:

Davy and Wexford is a beautiful relationship based on mutul love. Long may it blossom

And most relationships result in one party riding the other.

2 Likes

Delighted for Davy, the amount of money we are making off the back of him is brilliant. Long may it continue​:clap::clap:

1 Like