Davy Fitz- a thread for the non-believers

Voiceover: ‘Michael refuses to address Davy’s concerns as he has a barbecue to attend’.

Voice-over: ‘Davy is unhappy that Michael is not at the game as he is commentating on Clare v Limerick later that same day.’

3 Likes

Brilliant

Surely be a few cameos for Big Shane Lowry as well. Davy breaking a club after going into the pond to the side of the 7th green at Dromoland.

If ye can’t piece it together from that then tis idle, so it is

5 Likes

Done deal for WH I’m hearing

1 Like

You’re the man on the ground there

So Davy managing the maroon and white. But not Galway.

Fuck Westmeath

I’d put a Fortune on Davy not being the next Westmeath manager

2 Likes

Maybe Davy has put that rumour out to try and rattle the Dubs and the Galway lads into a panic counter offer.

1 Like

Could be London. Might be thinking of a UK bankruptcy deal.

When did Davy start farming?

The All-Ireland final day in 2022 will be glorious for Davy as he coaches Westmeath to the Joe McDonagh cup title and then appears at half-time of the senior game in the jubilee team.

1 Like

And getting a free ticket and nights accommodation for it on account of winning the Abbey CBS Tipperary’s Golf Classic last week!!!

2 Likes

All well and good except for the fact that WH are competing for the Liam McCarthy cup next year

12 Likes

I now have some vague memories of them beating Kerry in the final alright. He’ll surely draw Wexford in Leinster and Clare in the qualifiers.

Ooooft

Round robin back next year kid

2 Likes

Rebrand needed here. A terrible passage of play for @Aertel220

6 Likes

I deserve the curly finger after that chastening half of senior hurling by @Bod95 and his seasoned corner-back colleague @balbec. A real Dan Morrissey and Sean Finn combo.

6 Likes