Davy Fitz- a thread for the non-believers

Absolutely mental that he does something like this and sees himself as the hero of the story. Then is mystified and outraged by turn at other peoplesā€™ reaction to it.

5 Likes

People should be very forgiving of all Davyā€™s transgressions. But Davy will hold a grudge forever over any perceived or imagined slight.

1 Like

Itā€™s Davyā€™s world, we just live in it.

2 Likes

Itā€™s hard to believe that someone can get to his age in life and still be so immature and self-involved. He is an absolute simpleton who will see an early grave unfortunately through his inability to deal with life and the little things life throws in your way.

2 Likes

All that jealousy and envy coming from my enemies ā€¦

1 Like

You just have an aginda against Davy, so you do.

You couldnā€™t even call it Partridge-esque. Somehow he manages to achieve a higher level of obliviousness.

1 Like

Look Iā€™ll be honest with you I met him once and he said something to me. Now Iā€™m not going to repeat what he said to me because I donā€™t do that kind of thing but I think itā€™s fair to say that the thing he said to me was the worst thing anybody has said to another human being ever.

So Iā€™m just going to leave that hanging there now so I am.

7 Likes

And the same fella I was nothing but sound to him before that so I was. Helped him out big time so I did.

1 Like

He said something to me aswell when he had McHughs in Liscannor. An awful little bollix

8 Likes

Because at the end of the day I am a real hurling man so I am so I canā€™t really be criticised for anything really.

1 Like

Iā€™d say what Davy knows about the pub trade youā€™d write on a stamp,given his record

3 Likes

Iā€™ll buy that.

This book will be good craic but Davie needs to let it all out because this I wont ever repeat it nonsense is a disaster.

I do love how Davy winds up some lads something shocking so he does. He does be having @Watch_The_Break wrapped up in knots. Its incredible to watch.

Davy is BOX OFFICE.

I donā€™t think Davy winds anyone up any more. I think people feel sorry for him. Heā€™s in a backwater now in Wexford so heā€™s no longer relevant.

Davy is a multimillionaire from the sale of his TV series

Heā€™s on the judging panel for some fundraiser in Milford

Clowns donā€™t realiseā€¦