Davy Fitz- a thread for the non-believers

you can imagine a load of 40 odd year old Irish lads dying from the drink walking around miami beach, disgusting the locals

1 Like
1 Like

True, only for that injury…

Since when did a stag ever give a fuck about the locals? Thats why you go away ffs.

gassed after 54 mins against 14 man waterford,

Where did I say the stag were worried about the locals?

You seemed worried about them for some reason.

We always lose to Waterford

merely an observation.

I’ve seen the GPS stats since that fateful semi-final against Tipperary and can confirm that Wexford didn’t gas. We just played down that central channel far too much with booming balls on top of Maher x3.

It was a little bit of inexperience in truth but we actually reinvented hurling in the first 50 minutes in scoring 2-18 and leaving another few goals behind us.

People will be talking about Wexford’s Flying V attack with overlapping corner backs, wing backs and full back for decades to come. Nobody outside some muldoon strongholds in east Galway will fondly remember Galway’s functional All Ireland winning side of 2018, but Davy’s Wexford side are the People’s Champions.

1 Like

In other words, Wexford shit their togs.

2 Likes

effortlessly!

Well I suppose.

no, this is tog shitting

this is togshitting against 14 men

this is togshitting hotspur

2 Likes

All you have to do is read the list of teams davys wexford beat this year, the system clearly works

1 Like

There has to be an as asterisk put beside this year’s Leinster alright. Kilkenny wanted Galway gone.

aye wanted them gone so badly they lost to them, oh that cody is a wily one

Cody saw Tipp and Galway as the biggest threat so I’m sure his though process went something like this when Dublin beat Galway

1. Give Wexford a handy Leinster title.
  2. Handy route to final for Kilkenny.
  3. Wexford take Tipp in the semi.
  4. Another handy one in the bag for Cody.

I’d say he had some grin on him when Tipp went down to 14. Alas he couldn’t control the inexplicable calving after 50 minutes…

as i said if he wanted to be sure of galway being gone KK wouldve beaten them in nowlan pk

that’s the point, he hasn’t been able to since Donoghue took over.