Davy Fitz- a thread for the non-believers

The 3 year thing about Davy was some kite to fly. And nominations not even closed. Iā€™d imagine local candidates are bemused.

Canā€™t see Shefflin anywhere other than Kilkenny. Same for Carey.

Geography would prevent it

I know thereā€™s no chance of shefflin, but Iā€™d love to see it. He has the same internal rage as Cody.

The managerial merrygoround has been box office this year. Iā€™d hate unreal to see Davey managing Galway so I would.

Dunno about that. Cody had to fight for everything throughout his life whereas Shefflin has been given everything on a plate.

Nah, shefflin hates losing. You can see those brows descending.

Donā€™t disagree with that but he comes across more as shocked that he wasnā€™t allowed to win. Whereas Cody is just completely disgusted and want to move on and win the next one quickly rather than bitch and moan that he lost.

1 Like

Maybe so. I disagree, but such is life.

Will Davyā€™s announcement be on TV?

Iā€™d imagine some of the channels might report on it.

1 Like

After the success of When Michael Met Davy, his episode on Living With Lucy and, of course, Irelandā€™s Fittest Family, it would be totally remiss of the TV networks not to be in contact with him.

4 Likes

Tommy Oā€™Gorman is scheduled for a live interview with Davy on tomorrows News at One.

Live Broadcast from the Texas Steakhouse

1 Like

Its hurting you isnt it?

Damn fucking right its hurting me, have you ever listened to that fucking Wexford accent?

1 Like

Yolese

its quaren bad

If I have to listen to that bollox Tom Dempsey blow smoke up he hole once moreā€¦

Post reported.

First of allā€¦how dare you!