Decent Journalism

Is it not an english surname?

It may well be, but it is prevalent in Ireland around Moneygall.

So what you are saying is the Collisons & Obama are cousins?

Ah jaysus. I don’t have time for this shit

1 Like

Come on now Fagan, we both know that’s not true

2 Likes

Why this , why now ?

they got out and made something of themselves.
you raped and pillaged for 30 years before you left, and then you left for Cork

For fucks sake, who gives a fuck what county they’re from. They’re Irish and founded a very interesting company worth billions, read the article you gimps.

all I did was throw up another link to your link. The comment was referenced to the shite above your post.

I’d imagine it depends on which county you come from, with God’s grace.

The ones with the inferiority complexes?

How can you know a Cork man with an inferiority complex?

We’ve a superiority complex

And rightly so.

Good point

are you expecting that credit be given to these guys by the majority on this site ? This place thrives on negativity , begrudgery , parochialism , and spite. If it loses that it becomes bland .

1 Like

Exactly, a deep appreciation of Irish culture and what it is to be Irish.

You’d have to say fair play to them for bettering themselves by moving back to Limerick. Anyone who can overcome time spent in Tipp and turn out anyway normal is to be commended.
All joking aside I wish the young lads every success, I just hope when the time comes they’ll throw a few jobs our way

I’m.not expecting any credit. This has become really silly. It’s just an article about two brothers who founded a very interesting company that does something useful and is worth billions. What the fuck it has to do with whatever county they’re from is beyond me.

Exactly, fuck Tipp

1 Like