Dickheads That Go Snorkeling

Just because ships may mistake your forehead for a buoy bobbing around in the water should make it off putting for you.

:lol:

That’s witty.

But very hurtful indeed.

Because they can .

I’ve only snorkelled, and someday plan to scuba dive, but I got within touching distance of some reef sharks and it was a decent buzz.

I’m surprised and saddened that a usually positive bandage has so viciously lashed out at this innocent past time/ pursuit.

Now, sky divers, there’s a right shower of fucking pricks altogether

Dunph caught lying in snorkeling shocker. Photographic evidence below.

http://gallery.l0ser.net/d/18724-4/DSC04539.JPG

This will rock the board to it’s core.

There are people who do this sort of thing and don’t go on about it, and there are people who do it and constantly feel the need to talk about it and similarly ‘crazy’ things that they’ve done. I’m all for people having new experiences, but the latter category of individual tends to be the type of person who’s contribution to the noble art of conversation is limited to what are essentially child’s paintings of things that they’ve done. “And have you anything interesting to say about the world?” “No but once I snorkeled and I saw a shark and I took a photo of the shark.” FOAD.

TheTippingRetard, stick to supervising your daughter when she brings horny depraved young fellas round for “study dates” and leave the attempts at wit to others. Cock.

:lol: :clap: Dunph clearly rattled, have you any comment to make on tonight’s revelations?

Sky diving is a million times better than snorkeling or diving, both of which I detest.

:lol: at times like this you miss the IOTM competition

I dont see the attraction in snorkelling. Did it up in the great barrier reef and the sensation of having something stuck constantly in your mouth isnt a pleasant one. After about 10 mins, the sight of coloured fish gets boring too. A huge let down the experience in truth.

I found the razor sharp oyster shells stuck on the rocks a serious problem in shallow water, cut the fuck out of my knee. I didn’t warm to snorkelling at all, but a mate does the scuba thing all the time and loves it.

Why would grown men run around on fake grass and pretend like they’re profession football players. You’d want to be some clown to do that type of thing.

:lol:

:lol: Is Flano the snorkler?

Flano’s love hawaiian shirts is starting to make a lot more sense now

Snorkelling doesn’t interest me.

BOOOOOM! Flano blows Bandage out of the water in one go :lol:

Special mention to TTK’s catching of the great white that is Dunph in his fishing, typically easy.

Whilst this was a cutting and amusing jibe, I would respond as follows:

• Football can be played on ‘fake grass’; witness Richard Dunne’s heroics on the Moscow turf in September;

• Our set-up has always been, and will remain, semi-professional.

I’m suprised at the normally chic and sophisticated Bandage’s attitude to an exciting and alternative pastime. But the odd time, if your lucky, you can see him slip back to his narrow-minded country roots.

There’s nothing exciting about lurching around underwater with a tank on your back, Fran. Can’t these retards fill up a bath and stick their heads into it to satisfy their weird curiosity? I hate these people. Despise them.

Must have been a slow day bean counting Bandage.

Both snorkelling and scuba diving are excellent pursuits. I enjoy them as often as I can, which is not often enough.