Diet & Nutrition

You sure you’re eating enough? Nothing kicks you harder than a calorie deficit. Everything is harder.

2 Likes

That’s a fair point…I’ve gone to the gym hungry a bit recently and I’ve just ploughed through with caffeine …post gym meal would be quite a bit after then with only a protein milk to keep me going

Total intake too though. If you’re working a lot harder with the same caloric intake you should expect to feel like shit. Lethargic during sessions and tired as fuck between them. I don’t know what your diet is like, but unless you’re trying to cut fat at the moment, try an extra couple of hundred calories. Like a pint of milk, 3-4 eggs, or 50g of almonds or whatever nuts you like. You’ll feel the difference very quickly. On the other hand, if you’re cutting then you just have to wait it out and let your body adjust.

1 Like

So not to get informed and live healthier?

Cut to the chase if you have a point please.

1 Like

You’re a gimp

I’ve a power lifter mate who says you’re a bigger gimp.

1 Like

:rollseyes:

You came in to see if there was anything you could use. It was too complicated for you so you ridiculed.

If you want something explained just ask.

2 Likes

Not too complicated. Just don’t have a creatine requirement at the moment but I certainly won’t be too shy to ask if circumstances change.

How do you know that?

Know what?

Creatine has a bad rep

That you don’t need creatine or another supplement or a change in diet?

Isn’t creatine behind the ill health of a load of rugby players? :thinking:

Not that i am aware of.

Mostly urban myths. And in some cases a cover for real PED’s.

Had a panic attack last night…from over tiredness… Usually only happens after a long weekend. Deffo run down from training.

I had a daycent bowl of porridge there with honey, banana, cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg…

I’m no expert but something doesn’t sound right. You don’t play any sport but you are run down from training and I suppose drinking loads of chocolate milk, what exactly are you training for?

2 Likes

I’m enjoying my post season binge, where I eat all the shite I normally wouldn’t touch when training.
Breakfast roll yesterday morning. Homemade burger and chips for dinner, then a few bottles of beer and 3/4 of a bag of Aldi Tortilla chips while watching TV.

3 Likes