Disney+, Amazon Prime, Apple TV, and other streaming channels

You probably should blur all that in fairness.

4 Likes

Agreed. Its not a mystery show…

I agree with @backinatracksuit i thought it was a poorly conceived ending. Very unfulfilling after eight episodes

1 Like

I understand the KBL, but I don’t see the significance.

I agree. I was still a bit confused even after mrs barnes explained it to me, twice.

1 Like

it’s no suprise to see the lads that can’t spoiler some text are the same lads struggling following a tv series

1 Like

This text will be blurred[/spoiler]I enjoyed the show, in fact I would say it was brilliant, but the ending didn’t satisfy me at all, there’s just too many unexplained pieces, it’s great to have the happy ending but they could have given us more, it felt like they just won the lotto and were bailed out, so many questions [spoiler]This text will be blurred

1 Like

:rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I’d say it was written without an expectation of a 2nd series

1 Like

Anyone watch the rig on amazon prime? A good watch

Watched the first episode of the last of us last night. After a promising opening 20 or minutes or so the next hour became an awful chore

1 Like

Is it to be avoided?

They have hyped the life out of it.

First episode wasn’t great.

Anyone watch sneaky Pete? Bryan Cranston is the bad boss man in it and his scenes are pure ott shite trying to cash in on the WW association. He gave a ten minute monologue before chopping a lads finger off which was pure unadulterated rubbish.

Good enough show otherwise

I’d have to disagree. It’s completely setup for a second series.
There’s nothing surer of it.

I love the short episodes of the Bear

Any other decent dramas with episodes under 40 minutes?

I loved it tbh-:so far anyway

Turned it off after 10

Mr Inbetween. Episodes are usually 22-23 minutes.

3 Likes