Disturbing News

I’m sitting here at home drinking cans of becks on my own because Mrs Rock is up in Belfast. Checked my phone there for the first time in a couple of hours and I’m greeted by the sight of a picture message from my sister of her in the pub arm-in-arm with Bandage and Farmer. Not sure who approached whom, no doubt with a tentative recognition from the wedding of 2008, but I won’t rest easy tonight knowing that Jugs is never far from Bandage and my poor sister is in the area.

You must be sweating like a blind lesbian in a fish shop…

Is Jugs the Irish version of Quagmire off Family Guy?..giggity!!

Sounds interesting. I stayed in tonight for the first time in ages, actually wouldn’t be able to name the last time I stayed in on a Saturday night. No saucy picture messages for me to report though :rolleyes:

Saucy pictures of a sister? Christ

That’s disturbing alright. Take solace from the astro fact that Jugs is one of the poorest finishers around.
By the way, fair play to the camera that fit all of Bandage and Farmer into one photo.

Rocko’s sister’s pretty handsy, according to everyone in the pub.

Yeah - plumbing new depths of desparation so I am.

I can confirm i was holding the camera phone…with one hand. The other was eh holding something else.

You’ve no idea how difficult it is to get farmer’s height and bandage’s width into the one photo.

[quote=“Jugs”]I can confirm i was holding the camera phone…with one hand. The other was eh holding something else.

You’ve no idea how difficult it is to get farmer’s height and bandage’s width into the one photo.[/quote]

so, did any of ye score with rocko’s sister that night?

Are you for real? Stop wrecking the forum ye gormless cunt