Faldo's DIY General thread

Iv a very similar problem. Mine is starting though but when i put it into ’ drive’ its cutting out. V annoying

Was there petrol left in it over the winter? If so drain it and put in fresh fuel.

I wouldn’t have a clue though ask one of the farmers I’d say

Turn off the choke

Yes there was. Il chance that

This also.

How do you mean turn it off. They are supposed to start with choke closed correct and then run with choke open?

Mine starts fine with choke closed but when i open choke to run it just cuts out

Now you’re taking the piss

5 Likes

Good grief

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Dotard

Deary me

You’re medal is in the post.

And we go on about the snowflakes looking for a slap on the back :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

I painted practically the entire house in recent weeks, one of the kids was doing Jackson Pollack style work yesterday

1 Like

Gents - No water coming from the hotwater tap … seems to have coincided with a power outage a few days ago. A potential airlock? — it comes out in splutters for a few seconds when I turn the tap on.

Is it a two tap system or a do both come out of a central tap?

Central tap…

Throw on the hot tap full blast, when the sputters stop stick your finger over the tap in as tight a seal as possible and turn on the cold water. Hold it for a few minutes and this should send the cold water down the hot water pipe and clear it out. After that remove your finger and stick it up your hole.

1 Like

I’m reading that and equally thinking - That makes sense / this cunt is mugging me off.

1 Like

I fixed a tap like this recently and I felt like a real man afterwards (if only briefly).

1 Like

Option 2