Faldo's DIY General thread

Headshot

It was an open goal to be fair.

1 Like

I love the way @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy plays the two Wexford lads like a violin. Both attacking each other and also simultaneously joining forces to attempt to land a blow on @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy.

1 Like

What about an ellipse?
You might save a bit in the corners.

1 Like

Is that an attempt at being smart or what??

Check my posts. I don’t do smart, funny maybe but not smart.

I’ve seen it in a few detached houses (I assume your detached), looks a hell of a lot better than a big square patch. Easy draw an ellipse with a rope. Do a quick google.

You’ll be lord of the manor with an ellipse. Joe soap with a big rectangle. And as I said, it saves you in the corners. Obligatory photo when finished.

I genuinely have never heard or seen that. Thanks for the informative post, your a top man :+1: I’m off to Google it now

My strimmer wouldn’t work last weekend when I took it out of the shed after the winter. After a bit of poking around I diagnosed it as a broken fuel line. I purchase a new length of fuel line and this evening I replaced the old one. Strimmer working good as new :clap:

1 Like

Iv a very similar problem. Mine is starting though but when i put it into ’ drive’ its cutting out. V annoying

Was there petrol left in it over the winter? If so drain it and put in fresh fuel.

I wouldn’t have a clue though ask one of the farmers I’d say

Turn off the choke

Yes there was. Il chance that

This also.

How do you mean turn it off. They are supposed to start with choke closed correct and then run with choke open?

Mine starts fine with choke closed but when i open choke to run it just cuts out

Now you’re taking the piss

5 Likes

Good grief

:sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Dotard

Deary me

You’re medal is in the post.

And we go on about the snowflakes looking for a slap on the back :see_no_evil:

2 Likes