Does whiskey go off after its been open for a bit?

I’m having a caskmates now, ill have an Oirishman then and I’ll open the crested after that. First Saturday in 6 months iv no match to referee tomorrow.

4 Likes

Was there many left on the shelf? I’m sending her back in tomorrow to get the 3 swallows

Don’t know that much about brandy/cognac, to be honest. Had some nice stuff back the years but was never drawn to it. Funny enough, I like Spanish brandy as a drink. Undemanding but pleasant. The other spirit I really enjoy is armagnac. Mellow and seems to agree with me. Lovely drink this time of year, this sort of weather.

1 Like

Fuck off you cunt.

Highland black 8.

Im back on the Oirishman for a nightcap.

Just having a drop there and finishing off the aldi stuff after a long day… Sadie to the left of me and Brady to the right. The Mrs is away… What a night .

This Jameson Caskmates is lovely

2 Likes

It’s lovely.

Much nicer than the crested

FOOLS

1 Like

I was in a Whiskey bar last night and was given a large Chivas Regal 18 year old. Twas only gorgeous. They’re mad into their double shots here.

1 Like

Had a glass of Hyde Irish whiskey yesterday. Thought it was a bit harsh and tasted cheap

There has been a real growth in you as a poster and a person. Embracing the finer things in life when once you poo-poo-Ed a man having an overpriced drink. A real road to Damascus conversion which is to be applauded.

1 Like

Mate, fine Whiskey has always been an appreciation of mine. Paying 15 euro for a bit of paint stripper, water, and a slice of fruit or veg that wasn’t good enough to be eaten is still the definition of madness.

1 Like

In Wexford?

No

Celebrating the presidential election here with a good dose of crested. Its a lovely oirish whiskey

1 Like

Im not going to bed tonight until iv a half a bottle if whisket drank. Im at 210mls crested and im going to have an Oirishman before completing the job wirh some caskmates

I’ll Dj

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=t3hkwAlOlzY

A shot of poitin here to round off the night

7 Likes