The Canine Corner

A few of them bury quite a lot of it (barely and not always) in our front garden, in our flowerbeds, any tips for getting the fuckers to stop this? Have tried keyed fluid and squirting the cunts with a super soaker.

You know that @maroonandwhite had to emigrate? Heā€™s a night-time supervisor on a conveyor belt in a fish factory in Canada. It may not be everyoneā€™s cup of tea but heā€™s happy there and doesnā€™t deserve your scorn.

3 Likes

Fish arenā€™t made in factories bro

1 Like

Wonderful insight. Itā€™s great to have an expert in this field on tfk. Keep us posted on new developments in the industry.

Poor quality quips, get a coffee from one of your vending machines into you and come back to me.

Ps i was in a fish factory, but i got canned

2 Likes

Iā€™d suggest a Singaporean dog trainer / catcher.
Donā€™t confuse them with a Chinese one, whoā€™d only ate them.

Iā€™d like to Bring em back alive.

Try jeyes fluid the next time mate

@Fran laughing away at @KinvarasPassion racism

Vile

1 Like

:grin::grin::grin::grin:

This is a great thread. Personally Iā€™d give the wardens a gun each. Any dog not cleaned up after and the owner has a choice which of them gets an instant bullet.
Culture is slowly changing. The prom in Galway used to be covered in dogshit. It is pristine these days.
Barna woods is a fucking disgrace. There is shit everywhere as the cityā€™s well to do are perfectly happy that other peopleā€™s kids get plastered in their dogshit.
A well dressed lady on my one and only visit there (due to the dirt of the place) didnā€™t take it kindly when I asked her why didnā€™t she just do a shit there herself while she was at it, as she tried to ignore her dog crapping in the middle of the path.
UK pretty good for cleaning it up these days tbh.

3 Likes

The way society has gone in this country youā€™re taking your life in your hands if you pass comment to a dog owner about their dog shitting on public pathways.

Iā€™d be all over this approach. Some fucker keeps letting their dog shit all over the path outside our next door neighbours. Everyone on our side of the road has to walk that bit of path. The amount of times Iā€™ve had to clean shit off the kidsā€™ shoes because of it makes me seethe.

In other news the little fella got a nip in the face from a dog in athlone at the weekend. It made for a very awkward end to our visit. They were freaked, Mrs J was freaked the little fella didnā€™t mind too much but had a great swollen lip and cut that made him look like a war casualty.

Friendā€™s dog or random dog on the street?

Friendā€™s nieceā€™s dog. It wasnā€™t a huge bite, just a nip but he was pouring blood(the way a bust lip does). The niece was very upset as well.

Random attack or was the dog provoked?

Little man alright, no stitches I hope?

Hope the young manā€™s okay.

Whatā€™s the dog owner etiquette here? Did they offer to have the dog put down?

Huge bite or not only one way that needs to end. RIP doggie. Hope small lads ok. Bad fright to get

He gave the dog a gentle hug which the dog was grand with. Had also been petting him. I watch that shit like a hawk because Iā€™m well aware that he could grab a dogā€™s tail or pat its face. That was outside. The little girl was then bringing the dog into the house and he went to give it a pet but the dog wasnā€™t into that, I think because it was in a confined utility room style space. Dog turned round and gave him a nip.

Little man is fine. Heā€™s got a cut on his lip and a tiny bruise on his face. The dog was just nervous and didnā€™t like being petted by our fella, who can be way to eager with dogs. I hope thatā€™ll sort itself out now.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mZiWI854DHg

1 Like