Dolores O'Riordan, Nembo getting increasingly demented, fascinating to watch

Cissi Dandi.

The lad with the English accent on Newstalk did a bit from Limerick on this. It’s worth a listen. Very funny in parts.

I presume Willie O’Dea was at the removal?

1 Like

The lad with the English accent? That could be anyone east of the Shannon ffs… throw up the link there.

Henry McKean is the name, just remembered it. Can’t find a link to the show. Just imagine a load of slow people lamenting and bawling in horrific Limerick accents and trying to claim some spurious link to The Cranberries to legitimise their carry on. “My brudder used to play 5 a side with a lad who knew Dolores so this is particularly painful for me, kid” and then of course some absolute barnpots coming out with stuff like “She’s de best ever, kid” and “She put Limerick on the map and de whole world was talking about us, kid”. Pretty funny now, you’d enjoy it if you can find it.

12 Likes

Or south of charleville

That McKean is some gobshite.

1 Like

Sounds unreal.

1 Like

Sounds like the footage on the news from the funeral. We all know Limerick is a dump but I was surprised to see how bad it is with a bunch of feral kids running around the place like the cast from Oliver Twist.

It’s no wonder Dolores moved out of the place and lived in London.

4 Likes

Dat post has brought tears ta my eyes kid. Unreal.

He is, but no more than that Paddy O’Gorman chap, he doesn’t half draw these gobshites to him

Hard to believe he’s still in that role tbh.

Beautiful, beautiful post.

1 Like

Thanks for that pal.

1 Like

Did he have fifteen pairs of runners in a bag?

He’s been trying his hardest on this thread bless him…

1 Like

the grief monkeys wont like that

2 Likes

Tackies man, tackies.

3 Likes

The priest in Malahide spoke beautifully about Dolores yesterday, did you catch it at all?

huh?