Dolores O'Riordan, Nembo getting increasingly demented, fascinating to watch

It’s improving slowly but surely, the physio is doing wonders!

1 Like

Yeats was pro hitler

Looks like they got a new headstone, rather than just adding her name to the old one.
Bit morbid, but here it is.

Weirdo

1 Like

A dick , but let’s not forget the oirish leader signed Hitler’s condolence book after the horrors of ww2 and the genocide of the jews

Also is anybody here going to his graveside?

Weirdo. I suppose you dropped down to peig Sayers grave after the leaving as well.

3 Likes

IV respect for the dead mate. You must be raised by scum to have that sick attitude towards them. I’d say you @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy and @Ambrose_McNulty wouldn’t give two fucks about visiting a grave of a relative, leader, friend, artist, so wrapped up in your sad lives.

I can confirm I have no interest in visiting the grave of an artist

2 Likes

Normal people visit the graves of their relatives alright. You’re a sick cunt, probably into necrophilia.

6 Likes

Seems like you solved it alright

What a sicko

1 Like

Seeking out random strangers is respect for the dead? You’re a sick weirdo, probably hitting dolores’ in the hope of indulging in a bit of munting.

3 Likes

Posts in here since this morning are rather disconcerting tbh. I think the mods banned the wrong Limerick poster recently.

Lads you’ve a serious Project ahead of yourselves if you’re trying to educate @anon26343222

Rip dolores-oriordan.

Ha ha :joy: :joy: :joy: here. Fishy fishy.

Who got banned mate?

Some non-entity. I wouldn’t concern myself with it if I were you.

Cool. Just checking in anyway.

@Peter_G & @anon61956325.

Think the Mouse is gone too.