Dolores O'Riordan, Nembo getting increasingly demented, fascinating to watch

From just reading over this thread, you originally came in with a play on one of her songs. You kept going. You got some mild pushback which clearly wasn’t enough for you and you decided to don your wannabe Tin Tin O’Toole commentators hat and launch an attack on everyone.

Most people here were posting simple RIPs or a little nostalgia from their childhood. But you decided to be the arbiter of all and start critiquing people for pointing out the hard life she had from reading an obituary, thinking you’re some thought leader. That’s why pointing out your RIPs from you there is important, as it shows the hypocrite you are.

You were obviously desperate for a bit of attention here. All because you can’t get the audience you crave most of all, I would guess. To be a commentator on anything you have to have some grounding or respect from somewhere. Whether that is a background in business, politics, being an athlete or simply being a journalist for many years standing who has done work on unearthing stories. You’ve done absolutely nothing in your life other than be a veracious consumer of media.

39 Likes

Limerick folk are some sickening shower.

1 Like

In reply to the earlier post by @Sidney,

I knew her and her family well. May she rest in peace and may her family be comforted.

This will be my only comment on this thread.

14 Likes

It’s Anthony Kelly

1 Like

Bingo.

Well, well, well, what have we here.

1 Like

Canon Punch? @ciarancareyshurlingarmy ?

I’m Pat’s illegitimate son but I go by the name Hartigan.

Has the fog cleared from your screen yet, mate?

That’s a hell of a meltdown.

We’ll take that as a compliment you gowl.

1 Like

It’s the Cookies scrum half.

:grinning:

Today has cemented it - This is a Limerick forum. The whole of the internet is a Limerick forum.

3 Likes

And Russell Crowe. Don’t forget Russell Crowe.

Not sure what post you’re referring to but I don’t think anybody would argue with those sentiments, mate.

Fidel Castro ordered the murder of his citizens.

Very comparable to the death of a singer.

Lads, can you show some respect- please.

1 Like

That’s an unreal post. You’ve buried him there.

11 Likes

It’s like he became Sid for a minute and could see into the deepest, darkest reaches of his soul.

You can forget about @Sidney as a man and poster around here after today,the end of the BDO has pushed him over the cliff, he went all out attack after his initial probe and has been slaughtered by @TheUlteriorMotive and @Tim_Riggins in return, his retorts are being ignored by the entire forum save 2 likes each time by @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy and his newest creation @Cicero_Dandi This is car crash stuff :popcorn:

7 Likes